No announcement yet.

A Message To The Naked Gnome Racers

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Message To The Naked Gnome Racers

Sadly to say, My tiny n00b gnome, MannyfoShnizl, won't be able to attend... as I've gotta work tonight, and won't be out until after the race has ended.

Either way, i want you all to have fun, and.. let it be known that should a member of TG be the winner, you'll be given the highly enviable position of Honorary lumberjack/mountie.

What does this do for you?

well... i don't know. ummm. something... special... or.. something.

Just go win that race!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: A Message To The Naked Gnome Racers

My level 1 Gnome is emo sad...his keypusher is committed to another RL thing from 7-10 tonight, and will sadly have to allow one of the noobs to win this race.

I hope you all have a BLAST!:row__523:

I want to hear all about it afterwards!

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Yeah not gonna be able to make it either, have to get together for a group project tonight. Hope you all have fun.

I will do my best (as n00biest of n00bs), along with our brethren and sistren, to carry the torch (or whatever it is that gnomes carry during races) to the finish line in the name of TG.

Unless pirates attack my only-1-level-having behind.

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed