Baron 45-min Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baron 45-min Run

all that is standing inbetween me and my epix loot, is a 45min baron run...

whos with me??? the ideal group would be: (me) priest, warrior, mage, pally
    i would like to do it maybe 5ish on thursday before ZG???

[x] Hunter: chair
    [ ] Priest: ????
    [ ] Warrior:????
    [x] Mage: Altor
    [ ] Pally: ????
    Last edited by Tonk; 04-27-2006, 11:50 AM.
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: Baron 45-min Run

Altor will help you. I'll try to be on right at 5...sometimes that's hard though.

Comment

5 is a general time frame... since (hopefully) it will only take 45 minutes and some change... we could start at 6 and not be late for ZG
      powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I can probably be there
        and it probably wouldn't hurt swapping out the warrior for a rogue or something. Damage damage damage. that's what this is all about.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Hey Chair...you supplying the mana pots this is going to need LOL ;)

Comment

Can you give a brief explanation as to how we need to do this? Do we have to kill the mini bosses? I am always just a follower in Baron runs.

Comment

yes altor...... a 45 min timer starts the instant u open the second gate in baron side... u HAVE to kill the mini-bosses, then the football team... and START the baron fight BEOFRE the timer runs out.. u have a 5min timer that starts after the 45 min has went out... so u have 50 min to START the boss fight....... u dont need to kill him before the 45 min.. just start the fight.... from what i have heard.... the priest and pally rotate healing and drinking... so one of them is dringing at all time...... manny has done this so he can fill in the blanks
              powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I'm at this point in the questline now too. Got my [ITEM]Shadowcraft Gloves[/ITEM] and turned them in for my [ITEM]Darkmantle Gloves[/ITEM] today with an awesome stealth group in LBRS
                RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

SWEET vin.... that rocks.... manny what comes after the barron run? (item switch wise)
                  powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

you'll need to kill lots and lots of ogres in DM / LBRS
                    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Lets get this done soon, It's irritating me, cant find a decent pug to do it in.
                      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Let me know when you want to do it...Try to give me a few days notice so I can smooth things over with the wife first ;)

Comment

Had a nice attempt today with me, Chair, Fritolator, Haletma, and a pug paladin (Would have been so much nicer to have a pally we've worked with before)

We were working on the abominations when the timer expired.

I say we try again tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, until we get it. It's not far off.
                          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

ii think.... now that we have a system... we can work like we did at the end... the whole way through... and then... we will do it in time ( we had a rough start)