X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 40 man raid Instance next Patch!

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...damnation.html

<3

I am so VERY looking forward to this new instance... even if it's gonna be a hellish 40 man that's supposedly the toughest of tough.
    Man it's gonna be awesome!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: New 40 man raid Instance next Patch!

Stock up on Shadow resist rings before they go through the roof

Comment

Looks like scholo on LSD

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
      BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
      TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

jeesh..... they pumpin em out faster than we can goto em... how hard will it be ranked... MC or easier??? between MC and BWL???
        powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I have no clue how hard it will be but I have nvr seen the inside of BWL and barely any of AQ, MC a little more of ZG /sigh one more thing to add to the list.

------------------------------------------------
          ~Rata

My fingers are to the bone :(

Comment

From what i understand... Naxxramas makes BWL Seem Easy.
            (and, having been in BWL for my first time tonight... yeeps)

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Okay.... so I read (skimmed) the whole story thing. Where do we gather the info that it is another 40 man instance? Are we assuming, or am I just not observant enough? I saw lots and lots of words, without the details you clearly saw.

Comment

*sigh* Luna, dear... read the patch notes. that's just the Story explaining WHY there's a huge floating city moving into the Plaguelands.

I'm actually kinda curious as to how badly we're gonna be screwed in there (as paladins)

I'm thinking that all of the mobs in there will be classified as Forsaken... as opposed to undead.

gooood bye pally tanks.

Comment

From what I have read. I think that this instance will bleed over into the story for Burning Crusade. As we all know the dark portal will be reopened in burning crusade, but i suspect that they will do something akin to the opening of AQ. The book of Medivh was stolen by Kel thuzad in Warcraft 3 to bring the demons into this world. I think that someone will have to get the book, to open the portal.

Comment

This place sounds like fun for pallys and locks! Mwahahahaha!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                    Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                    Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X