Farewell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell

I have found and applied to another guild whose raid schedule fits mine better; therefore, I am departing TG. I have a hard time raiding on the weekends and it's just going to get harder. I hope you guys understand and feel free to send me tell's, snod remarks, /hugs, etc. I love all of you.(Yes, even chair)
    - Steven

Re: Farewell

Originally posted by Toyaholic
    I have found and applied to another guild whose raid schedule fits mine better; therefore, I am departing TG. I have a hard time raiding on the weekends and it's just going to get harder. I hope you guys understand and feel free to send me tell's, snod remarks, /hugs, etc. I love all of you.(Yes, even chair)
    - Steven
    Dagnab it, Toy...I'm sorry to see you go, but understand that you gotta do what you gotta do.

You'll be welcome here...don't be a stranger!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Dang Toy...That's twice! I look forward to talking you into coming back again the next time! Good luck with everything...Don't be a stranger.

Comment

Good luck and best wishes...
        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I sure hate to see you go!

/cry

Comment

Good luck to you Toy.. dont be a stranger!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X