Low Lvl Instance Runs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Lvl Instance Runs

Hey im thinking seeing how all the lvl 60's run there runs all the time that if anyone is interested i would like to do some runs with the lvls from 40-55 so atleast we can have our own thing...if u guys are interested respond to this post and give me some ideas on where u want to go and when u want to do them..Thanks Drate

Re: Low Lvl Instance Runs

well i have a lvl 43 pally that would love to go to uldaman sometime...Look up Gaelyn
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

When I see "low level" I think Deadmines or Gnomeregan. My highest toon just hit 39 and is still doing SM. I guess 40+ would qualify as a "low level end-game instance".

I found a nice addon called "Call to Arms" for finding groups. It collects LFG channel broadcasts from all over and you can filter for keywords. You can view details about each person making an announcement (eg. class and level). You can also auto-announce your own LFG at regular intervals (eg. every 60 seconds).
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I am always up for some Instance runs. Just made 50 so if I am high enoough and you need help please ask! I can solo VC and Stockades so if your high enough to get the quests and dont care about the XP I can run someone thru them, I can also help out in all the others up to my lvl.

Comment

It sure has been hard to actually get in the fray and help people out recently.

But, a word of advice. while most of us 60's would like to help alot of the time, you've gotta remember that a part of this game is to suffer through the low stuff... without being dragged through. It teaches you how to play your toon, and it helps you meet new and exciting people. :) great fun, i tell you. great fun.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Drate...

I know it's hard to find groups for instances...Leveling my, now 60, hunter, I barely did instances (in fact, I think I still need VC ;) ) Hunters are so easy to grind/lvl it really went fast (We are UBER). If you do the quests in the different zones ( like i think you are ready for searing george), you should be able to lvl quick. Also, if you still don't want to solo, you would only need one other person for these quests.

Also, I notice that you only have 1 primary skill (skinning). Try picking up herbalism (real easy to skill up quick) since it will help bring you some gold.

Comment

I've been really lucky, the past week or so, getting PuGs that weren't full of jerks. Finished all but 1 ZF quest that way.

That said, nothing beats a TG Guild Run on any instance, and I'd like to see a more dedicated "lowbie" team, so that we can help each other level, get attuned, and be ready to go for endgame.

That's not likely to happen, but I can dream.

Comment

Message me in-game and I'll help, you know I will.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X