No announcement yet.

I just have to say thanks

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just have to say thanks

Guys & Girls,

We have struggled through a lot. We still have a lot to struggle through, but I wanted just to post and say thanks. Thanks for being a great group of people. Thanks for contributing to the guild and to the community.

There isn't many places like TG. Where else can we have a discussion about benefits to SMs and not have it get emotional. Thank you for your input.

Where else can we gear up for endgame and have fun doing it, Thank you

Thank you for all those who have helped me in and out of game.

Thank you for not getting mad at me since I don't play everyday.

Thank you for caring about what happens in my life. Thank you for asking how my little baby, Lily is doing.

Thank you for being the best guild and community on the internet. Thank you Apo and Luna for doing all that you do to keep this place up and running. Thank you Cing for dropping in on occasion and keeping us in line, even if we do flame you back out of our forums :P.

Thank you all the other people you check on the WoW community. I know I don'e play many other games. I don't have time. Someday, maybe when I get laid off or fired.

Thank you all for being you. This is a great group of gamers, Greater still because we care about each other and we help each other. Tactical Gamer is the place for me while I game. I treasure all the friendships made here. I am grateful for all those I call friends.

Thanks again and remember to have fun, these are just games after all.

Re: I just have to say thanks

I'm with Kemo on this. Thank you so much to everyone for being so wonderful. Even though I am not a part of the guild, I still very much love the community and the people here. Thank you so much for letting me take part in this community even when I'm not actually in the guild. I will always have a place for you all in my heart. <3<3<3

Much love TG.

btw Kemo, I hope Lily is doing wonderfully. :)

Ahh this just gives you the warm and Fuzzies doesn't it. But I agree we are very fortunate to have a home like TG :)

just think what your gaming world would be like without TG..... ya.. what gaming world?? bad alternate reality ehh?