No announcement yet.

Eating Crow

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating Crow

I feel I need to make a public apology for the way I responded to certain posts on the forums. I felt that some people didn't stop to think before posting something that could hurt people's feelings in the guild but then by responding the way I did I did exactly the same thing. For this I truly apologize. I don't regret what I said, but I do regret how and where I said it. I will never apologize for caring about this guild and the people in it, but I need to practice what I preach. So once again I truly apologize to anyone I offended.

Re: Eating Crow

It's all good, Crim.. all good. :)

Luna's avatar compels me to forgive you.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Aaah Crim no need to eat crow chicken is much better :)

Don't worry about it Crim it is easy to get to emotional about things you care about. I've had a post deleted for getting to carried away myself so at least you didn't get your post deleted like I did. The guild is lucky to have someone who cares for them so much. I hope you guys can get things worked out.

I remember a place in WoW where you had some robotic scarecrow things to fight... They always kicked my butt... But they'd keep the crows away, I imagine.

Like Drizzid said, it's good that you're passionate about this. I don't think anyone here will hold a grudge against anyone for occasional misjudgements. Heck, in a thread looking for opinions, I don't even know that you made an error in judgement. You were just offering YOUR opinion, right?:row__593:

A friend of mine says this whenever I apologize to him for something:

Apologies aren't necessary among friends.
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

But since I don't know you from Adam, apology accepted. :)
            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

what does eating crow mean.......

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Admitting you were wrong to do/say something.

also... to eat a large black bird.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

I havent heard it either Zedd.... Crim were lucky to have you in our guild and to have someone care for a guild like you do is enough said..
                  Candrice 63 Warrior
                  Ricca 70 Rogue
                  Machelle 70 Mage
                  Enya 74 Druid

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed