UBRS Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UBRS Run

I still need my robe from UBRS, If anyone else needs something or just wants to go please post here and we can try to set up a time to go that will not interfer with a scheduled run. I do not need FF or the Beast so we can skip those unless someone wants/needs to kill them.

Thanks
    ~Rata

Re: UBRS Run

We have a lot of people on the Ony chain. We will be doing some Jailbreak today, that means 6 or more toons who need Drakk. Chadweeko needs Drakk too. Unfortunately Drakk only drops 1-3 bloods normally, so that means everybody can't get their blood in one shot.

Lots of UBRS! (But Why not kill the other bosses anyway? I could use the Ace of Beasts to finish that deck.)
    Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Beepster is willing to help...or Beep for that matter.
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I am 57 now and will need to do jailbreak to continue my Ony key chain. I also want to start doing UBRS.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
        Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
        Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I'm willing and able. just let me know when so i can book it off.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

This all sounds good to me, I doubt the robe will drop on the next run (I say next b/c i have ran UBRS several times with PUGs) so several runs works for me.

I just want to note that I am on the east coast and do work 8-4 M-F so I have to be off about 10pm server time but am able to start runs at 4p or p5 server time most days.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X