My inability to preform -_-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My inability to preform -_-

No, this is not sexualy oriented, and for those of you who thought that, Shame on you! lol =P

Anyway, starting May 8th I will be working 7 days a week with 8-11hr shifts starting at about 2pm(server time). This being I said, i will more then likely be absent from many a raid and other TG activities. I'm not leaving WOW or TG, I have been informed that once they higher some more people I will be allowed 1 or 2 days off, but until then im stuck with the crazy hours. I also have College from 8am-11am(server time). So I hope to pop on for at least an hour or so, b/c I really don't want to pay $15 a month and play like an hour a week = / If you guys need a mage, I will be allowing Chair access to my account, so if your lacking a mage and nothing else, then you can ask him to play my mage. However, if my character is used in a raid I do expect to be allowed a roll on the loot. Well, im going to get back to my cramming of Database code and ASP.NET I will check the forums while im at school, so I'll still be here ^_^

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: My inability to preform -_-

Originally posted by caldsteven
    No, this is not sexualy oriented, and for those of you who thought that, Shame on you! lol =P

Anyway, starting May 8th I will be working 7 days a week with 8-11hr shifts starting at about 2pm(server time). This being I said, i will more then likely be absent from many a raid and other TG activities. I'm not leaving WOW or TG, I have been informed that once they higher some more people I will be allowed 1 or 2 days off, but until then im stuck with the crazy hours. I also have College from 8am-11am(server time). So I hope to pop on for at least an hour or so, b/c I really don't want to pay $15 a month and play like an hour a week = / If you guys need a mage, I will be allowing Chair access to my account, so if your lacking a mage and nothing else, then you can ask him to play my mage. However, if my character is used in a raid I do expect to be allowed a roll on the loot. Well, im going to get back to my cramming of Database code and ASP.NET I will check the forums while im at school, so I'll still be here ^_^
    Bummer, Zedd! Too many hours/too many days! Do what you need to do and come back ready to play! We'll be here! And...uh...the thought of Chair as a mage is...uh...well...uh...you know:row__523:
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Re: My inability to preform -_-

this is news to me?

Originally posted by beep
      And...uh...the thought of Chair as a mage is...uh...well...uh...you know:row__523:
      /cast pyroblast
      ..... pyroblast crit

/cast feign death ....?
      /cast feign death ....!
      /ponder uh... am i lagged... i cant feign.... o sh**
      Last edited by Tonk; 05-01-2006, 02:34 PM.