No announcement yet.

Possible solution to the helping others quandary

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible solution to the helping others quandary

Maybe we need to make a saturday/sunday morning the help people get stuff done. Those days/times usually don't interfere with work or large raids (Church, yes ;)) I would be willing to wake up a bit earlier to help someone at this time.

It would be up to the people NEEDING things done to post what they need and schedule it. And anytime 2 of these things could overlap, then they should help each other (ie.. MC Attunement and visiting Windsor/jailbreak).

If every 60 in the guild, would give 1 morning a month (either day) I think we would have more then enough to help people complete what they need.

What do you all think?

Re: Possible solution to the helping others quandary

I think it's a good idea, and I'm new to TGWOW.

Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: Possible solution to the helping others quandary

Send me a tell. I am generally LFG for the 45 min Baron nowdays, but I suppose I'll eventually get bored with that and be willing for just about anything.

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed