Yer Mom and WoW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yer Mom and WoW

That's right little ones, Yer Mom is coming to WoW. I get paid on the 9th and I'm reopening my WoW account and coming to TG's server. I've got a few 10+ chars on another server, but I'm coming to TG's and starting a new.

My point to typing this is to ask a question. I'm deciding between a rogue and a hunter. I know that a rogue probably deals more damage high end, but a hunter is easier to solo with.

People's opinions between the two? Is there anything specific the guild needs btw? Healers, dps, etc? I'm a 7 year veteran of MMORP gaming. I've played my fair share of healers and know my way around with them if that's what we need.

Just trying to get some feedback.

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: Yer Mom and WoW

Originally posted by Yer Mom
    That's right little ones, Yer Mom is coming to WoW. I get paid on the 9th and I'm reopening my WoW account and coming to TG's server. I've got a few 10+ chars on another server, but I'm coming to TG's and starting a new.

My point to typing this is to ask a question. I'm deciding between a rogue and a hunter. I know that a rogue probably deals more damage high end, but a hunter is easier to solo with.

People's opinions between the two? Is there anything specific the guild needs btw? Healers, dps, etc? I'm a 7 year veteran of MMORP gaming. I've played my fair share of healers and know my way around with them if that's what we need.

Just trying to get some feedback.

-Mom
    1. You should play the class you enjoy...too much time will be invested not to do so.
    2. In terms of guild need (as of now), in order of urgency:
    Priests
    Hunters
    Druids
    Mages
    Paladins

All other classes (Rogue, Warlock, Warrior) are pretty much OK.
    3. Of the two classes you mentioned, we need Hunters more than Rogues.

Contact Crebis, Lunatg, Beep, Manetheren or Ricca in game for a guild invitation once you're on-line and have your 'toon created. We'll be glad to have you!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Hah! Another one corrupted!

<insert>maniacal laugh</insert>

Personally, I like them both. I played a hunter at first, but then heard the Guild needed warriors, so I rolled a warrior. I had an alt that was a Rogue, and that was a different gaming experience, but just as much fun.

Roll what you want to play, and message me ingame.

Comment

Yay, another one! Glad to see you joining us, can't wait to game with you again.

Comment

correction**** the right hunter can massivly outdamage a rogue in end-game
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Cuz Hunters are dirty.
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf
              Cuz Hunters are dirty.

QFT

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf
                Cuz Hunters are dirty.
                This post has my complete and utter approval.

HAX!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Ty for the warm welcome. I'm concidering a druid or a paladin, but will probably end up going mage. Are druids fun? Do they get pets? Should I be looking this stuff up? :D

-Mom
                  Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Druids are their own pets. I need to make a druid one of these days.
                    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Chair
                      correction**** the right hunter can massivly outdamage a rogue in end-game

Cause hunters cheat : D
                      Thunderhorn:
                      70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
                      70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
                      70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
                      70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
                      70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
                      70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
                      70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
                      Gilneas:
                      50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Ty for the warm welcome. I'm concidering a druid or a paladin, but will probably end up going mage. Are druids fun? Do they get pets? Should I be looking this stuff up? :D

-Mom
                        Good lord! We need paladins like we need a third nipple. Besides, they just want to be warriors!

Tanks FTW!

Comment

Hunters are just warlocks without the nice clothes. :D (I can say that: I have toons for both, and so far they're my favorite classes.)
                          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

...will probably end up going mage.

-Mom

<3 mages.

Come to the dark side ... :muahahaha: wait, dark side, that's probably more Warlock. Come to the side with big fat fireballs! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Adrielle
                              Come to the side with big fat fireballs! :D
                              There has to be a topical creme for that. :icon19:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X