Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get by with a little...

HELP!

I'm not sure how many other people may be rounding 60 right about now, but I have all of my BRD quests to do as well as a good chunk of the Ony chain...

Would anyone at all be interested in giving me a hand this weekend (ahem Anah, Jan, :) ), maybe Saturday or Sunday morning/mid-day? Also, does anyone else who needs to do these wanna join in? I'd like to bang through 7-9 quests in one run, if possible, to maximize time in there... a solid 5-man/woman would really smooth things out! hopefully no more than a couple of hours...

Many thanks in advance for any consideration!
    No big deal if it can't be done this time :P

Amrod (Mark)

P.S. Edit: I realized Saturday is the Dreadsteed event for Warlocks (good luck BTW), but if anyone else is free I'll be on early!

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Re: I get by with a little...

I'll try to be on early enough to help you out.

Comment

I will be there. Besides, I need to kill Drakk too. See, something for everyone.

Level 80 Warrior
      Level 74 Priest

Comment

Oops. I'm a noob. got carried away. Drakk in BRD? Yikes I'm tired. Will still be there tho.

Level 80 Warrior
        Level 74 Priest

Comment

I'll be on. Whatever toon you need. BRD isn't that bad, I've 4-manned it a few times, and 5-man no-healing a few too. We'll get it done with whatever we have.
          Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Yeah I still have all those quest and I wouldn't mind getting in on it. Let me know if you see me on ( I'm forgetful).

Comment

Thanks everybody!

I'll be on around 8AM server time (or 9AM in the east)

we can start as soon as we have enough people

sweet!

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

I need to turn in some Dark Iron Ore and I would like to get the shadowforge key if u need a pirest.

Comment

I'll help as either Altor or Gundola...Just let me know what you need and when.

Comment

*shudder* getting all those quests done in one run. yeeps.

If i'm on, go ahead and whisper me, and i'll definately come help. I have a distinct 'git r done' attitude with BRD.. as it took me almost two months to get all my quests done in there. but now i actually KNOW how to do it, and i blaze on through... pulling, main tanking, healing.. all at the same time.

I'm a BRD Monster.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

if you need a rogue and ricca is on give me hollar..lol
                      Candrice 63 Warrior
                      Ricca 70 Rogue
                      Machelle 70 Mage
                      Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren
                        *shudder* getting all those quests done in one run. yeeps.

If i'm on, go ahead and whisper me, and i'll definately come help. I have a distinct 'git r done' attitude with BRD.. as it took me almost two months to get all my quests done in there. but now i actually KNOW how to do it, and i blaze on through... pulling, main tanking, healing.. all at the same time.

I'm a BRD Monster.

:remembers all those emp. runs for Manny's gloves, just to make them BOE after 1.10:

:shudder:

;)

Comment

wow... thanks for all the responses folks!

depending on what/who we have, i will definitely take a bunch of you up on your offers, thanks!

As it stands now: This Saturday, 8-9am server time I'll be on and will whisper whoever available. I have to leave town around 2 or 3 in the afternoon (my sister is graduating from college!), so as long as we can finish by 1 or 2, it'd be perfect!!!

Comment

Originally posted by candrice
                            if you need a rogue and ricca is on give me hollar..lol
                            Translation :

"If ya'll needa Rooogue and Reeka is aawn, give me a hollah! Lawl!"

<3 Ricca :)

Delirium Platoon Leader
                            Fate Squad Leader
                            All round fantastic dude

Comment

Originally posted by Chadwiko
                              Translation :

"If ya'll needa Rooogue and Reeka is aawn, give me a hollah! Lawl!"

<3 Ricca :)

ROFLMAO
                              "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X