Darn patch!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darn patch!

anyone have a link where I can direct download this thing? My college is being a jerk again :(

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Re: Darn patch!

Originally posted by Sunderland
    Take my opinion for what you will, I know I am not guilded and this is a dead thread from the looks of it anyway.
    THis was a quote from the other thread...what do you mean you're not guilded? Did I miss something??

Comment

He left the guild.

Comment

I always use http://filefront.com/ and have for quite some time. I went ahead and bought the account since I download from here for other things as well...
        Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
          He left the guild.

Damn...are we going to go through this every month?

Comment

Originally posted by Altor
            Damn...are we going to go through this every month?
            It has been this way since the beginning. It isn't likely to change. It bites when good players leave, but that's how this works.

Good players are needed for success in end-game. Good players are always in short supply. Good players tend to want end-game. The fastest path to end-game is to join a guild already there. Good players who are impatient leave TG to join a raiding guild. TG's progress to end-game is slowed. TG recruits more players. Some stay because they find a home, but some gear up and go on to raid-centric guilds. Rinse and repeat.

We ARE getting closer to our end-game goals. We ARE attracting and keeping good players. We ARE learning our fights (how 'bout ZG, folks!).

I want end-game content, BUT...I want it with my friends and raiding buddies at TG. It will take longer to get all the epic loot I want...and my repair bills will be big...and we'll lose some good folks who choose to move on, many of whom will be good friends. I believe TG gives us a strong community of like-minded players AND the chance for individuals to have a key role in moving the guild to end-game success.

I sign on to WoW in the evenings with excitement because it's like visiting the neighborhood pub...my friends (old and new) are there and we can come up with something to do/talk about/plan. Being the junior player in a raiding guild is just not the same.
            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Originally posted by beep

I sign on to WoW in the evenings with excitement because it's like visiting the neighborhood pub...

I agree with ya there Beep...Only thing is...you don't leave, throwing up all over the place, wondering who you are going to wake up to the next morning!

Comment

That depends on how much you drink while playing Wow.
                "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X