No announcement yet.

Orion's Contirbution to Flexbar (My UI)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orion's Contirbution to Flexbar (My UI)

Check out this thread...and you'll understand why I like tweaking with my UI:
    http://www.flexbarforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=4301

Re: Orion's Contirbution to Flexbar (My UI)

/grovel:row__523:
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

very purdy. But just because you keep your interface clean does not mean your not a dirty hunter.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Holy Mother, Crebis... :o

I really have something to strive for now...

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

um...Wow! Nice work.

Anyone have a healer/pally UI they are particularly proud of?

Comment

UI's are just fun to tweak all the time =D

I've gone thru so many diffrent discords ones :| lol

Comment

Great job on this by the Way. I can't believe all the work you have put into this. It took me quite a few hours just to get it set up to work for me let alone design it from scratch. Please keep us posted with any updates you come up with. Also I have a few small bus to work out still. I might have to catch you sometime.
              "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Wow crebis when you showed me some Interfaces for my hunter I thought those were a lot but seeing the modifications you have on your hunter is crazy. I love the way you have everything set up depending on which situation your in. When I return im pretty sure I would love to learn how to set my hunter up something like that even though I prefer to do a lot of things manually rather then press one button and it does everything for me but with the last modification you and vinzalf got me, I had my hunter set up perfectly to the way I wanted him minus some little adjustments and things I wanted to put in myself. But if possible when I return if you could help out and anyone else who is willing to it would be most appreciated.
                Tis tantum suscipio quod EGO have etiamnunc video vidi visum terminus...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X