Long time no see....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time no see....

Hey guys its me Armon for those who dont remember. Its been quite a while since ive spoken or hung out with any of you but thats due to me moving and all. But I wanted to say that I shall be returning soon enough and I miss ya guys and hopefully we can do something. Last people I spoke to I believe was Cair and Zedd and I diden't get to catch any more of you but hopefully when I return to WoW I will be able to. Vinzalf its been hard to catch you ive been trying to get a hold of you for a while but ive heard that you'uve been busy at your job as well so sooner or later i'll catch you and when I return to WoW hopefully I will catch everyone. But I fixed my computer so it works, turns out the fan was messed up and wasen't exactly working so yeah pretty much my graphics card was over-heating so there was my graphics problem. But Not that ive fixed that its just a matter of returning so once im through with some financial problems I will be returning to hang out with some of you guys if you dont mind. When I do return I will need some help from the hunters because yeah well im not so up to date with my skills its been a while since ive played. But no worries i'll be back to the way I was in no time and kicking but in PvP and PvE. Chair I dident forget our little agreement, I know I dont have no where near as good gear as you do on ya charecter but we still have a MM vs. a BM hunter match to settle. Who knows I might switch to MM. But anyway all this talking about WoW is getting me excited, I cant wait to return hopefully it will be soon. Miss ya guys, yours truely Xylas a.k.a. Armon
    Tis tantum suscipio quod EGO have etiamnunc video vidi visum terminus...

Re: Long time no see....

Nice to hear from you again Xylas. Been hectic around home and work. I'm still in game on the occasional night though, so I'll see ya when I see ya!
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Long time no see.

Comment

Yeah its good to hear from you guys. Sorry I havent been on TS much to say hi but its hard for now but once I get my router and about 30 feet of cable wire then yeah i'll be good to go lol. But keep kicking butt and getting those set pieces. I'll be back to join you guys soon enough.

Comment

Hey, I wondered what ever happened to you! I figured you just found greener pastures elsewhere.

I am also in the middle of moving. I think I have played WoW maybe a few hours in the last two months or so. It sucks when life gets busy like that. Doesn't life know how important WoW is? I mean, it's like chicken soup for my soul, man!

Anywho, I bet many of you have forgotten about me and there are probably so many new faces that I don't know, but I am still around. I swear I will reach 60 someday...

Comment

Hey Tardria, trust me I never forgot about ya. If anything we always use to bring you up when we we're hanging out together but you we're never on so we coulden't get ya to come with us but trust me im coming back and when I do bud we are going to get you to 60 if ya haven't made it there already by the time I get back lol. But yeah bud I moved so its been a bit rough but like ive told the others give me some time and I garuntee i'll be back. Trust me when I get back we will definitly kick some ass. I miss everyone and hope the gang still miss's my pain in the @$$ and I cant wait till I come back, ya better all want to chill with me or i'll duel ya in PvP even though im rusty as hell lol ;-)

Comment

Hmm, ... a duel with Armon now that I'm wearing half epics? ... I might like to see that. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Adrielle
                Hmm, ... a duel with Armon now that I'm wearing half epics? ... I might like to see that. :)

LOL..... you me and manny need to get back together.... then we will see who needs the nerf!

Comment

*grumble* Protection Spec to keep you all alive *grumble* Sure i'll duel you as well :)

Comment

Ooooooh ok I see hot it is now, so now that everyone has like half there epics and are all spec'd out in the good ways they think they can still beat me? ;-) remember Adrielle last time you just managed to beat my pet with out me firing at you lol. And phantom I would love to take you on, from what I use to remember warriors coulden't get close enough to me but there we're those rare times that it had occured. And well Kossi was always a pain to take on but we'll see how it goes once im back and not so rusty! Yeah, ya new armor pieces make you more godly but if I run like a little girl and shoot from a distance while my hacking kitty is biting your butt then you I might have a chance ;-) Oh yeah Adrielle dont worry I still remember how you like to teleport pass my ice trap right next to me and sheep my pet lol. So yeah im rusty in the game but not so rusty on my tactics. Can't wait to catch all of you lol...
                    Last edited by Xylas; 05-09-2006, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Getting closed to you isn't a problem for me, dealing damage is.

Comment

Yeah protection spec will do that to ya but think of it this way, the time it will take you to try and deal damage to kill me it will take me the same amount of time to deal it back just because of all that damn damage reduction you have because of protection spec.

Comment

Yeah it works out sometimes. I have managed to beat a few Rogues in duels because of that.

Comment

Yeah cant wait to get back to my PvP tactics and PvE, I would need crebis and chair and every other good hunter to compare a lot of things that I wanted to do before I moved but i'll see what happens cause there was the upgrade in levels and the new armors and I want to see how it all plays out cause im going to have to put it all together to see what spec is best for me even though I love BM ;-)

Comment

Check out Orion's flexbar setup for more dirty hunter tricks

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/world-w...bar-my-ui.html
                              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X