Hiya TG :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya TG :)

Hello again TG, it has been a while since I have posted here in the foarms.
    Some time ago I took my main Medaros out of the guild. I was itching for End game content very badly.. I found a home in the guild Kights of Dalaran, they are a family guild who is very simalar to TG. Despite being happy in Kod, I have friends here at TG that I miss. I have recently lvled my priest Ladylora to LvL 59, and I would like to start raiding with TG again. I guess Im posting this to interduce myself to those who are new to TG, but also.. I want to know if I am still welcome. If so I would like to be there for TG as much as I possably can. Im not worried about geting gear, I just want to have fun with some people that I have known in this game for a long time. Officers plz if you will, talk about it.. if you feel that I would be beter off taking ladylora else, im sure I can find a home for her :) Thanks for your time and consideration.
    Medaros/ladylora

Re: Hiya TG :)

Med, It is GREAT seeing you. I've missed you quite a lot around TG land.

Good to see you around again!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Med
      Hello again TG, it has been a while since I have posted here in the foarms.
      Some time ago I took my main Medaros out of the guild. I was itching for End game content very badly.. I found a home in the guild Kights of Dalaran, they are a family guild who is very simalar to TG. Despite being happy in Kod, I have friends here at TG that I miss. I have recently lvled my priest Ladylora to LvL 59, and I would like to start raiding with TG again. I guess Im posting this to interduce myself to those who are new to TG, but also.. I want to know if I am still welcome. If so I would like to be there for TG as much as I possably can. Im not worried about geting gear, I just want to have fun with some people that I have known in this game for a long time. Officers plz if you will, talk about it.. if you feel that I would be beter off taking ladylora else, im sure I can find a home for her :) Thanks for your time and consideration.
      Medaros/ladylora
      You are a welcomed and valued addition to TG...on any toon. Let me know what I can do to help Ladylora gain the last bits of experience!
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Med! I dunno you very well but I've heard great things from my dad, I'd love to get a chance to play with you! :)

Comment

You've always been one of my favourites Med. they'd better take you back.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

There's nothing to discuss, Med. As I said when you left, the light is always on for you here. You are more than welcome in TG!

I'm so excited to see this post- you know I've missed you terribly. If you guys haven't met Med before, you're in for a treat! He's an awesome guy.

Comment

Welcome back Med :)

Comment

Med no need to even ask dude no matter where you go you will always be a true TG at heart.....
                Candrice 63 Warrior
                Ricca 70 Rogue
                Machelle 70 Mage
                Enya 74 Druid

Comment

True Med, We all miss and welcome you back with open hands. Gosh I miss those times when it was just your rogue and my druid in Ungoro. We had lots of fun.
                  Kemotaha

Comment

Thanks guys, your kind words mean alot to me. It has been good hanging with all of you once again... *misty* .......er um lets go kick some Raganos butt :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X