Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricca needs your help to supply MAJOR MANA POTS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricca needs your help to supply MAJOR MANA POTS!

Ok now that I have your attention i need some help....I want to make potions for the guild but im having trouble collecting the herbs...I want to make the mana potions so you wont have to spend 25 gold in the ah for them, but for a stack of mana pots it takes 10 icecap and 15 dreamfoil..Well up till now I had no problems getting herbs but now with the prices so high it is being farmed like crazy.. Now what i need is gathers who can pick the herbs maybe help out or have more bank runs to make money to get the herbs and there are other things i can use besides herbs.. Some have sent some herbs and I thank you so much..I want to make for the guild Mana pots, Healing potions, Flasks, Mongoose pots and Brute Force and so on...

I can use:

Dreamfoil
    Gromsblood
    Plaguebloom
    Icecap
    Mountain Silversage
    Black Lotus
    Stonescale eels
    Elemental Fire
    Heart Of Fire
    Golden Sansam

Please help when you can..If we can get this going we could all get free potions..Thank you, Ricca
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Re: Free !!!

Once I get back I will do everything I can to help out with this.

Comment

I know that you could benifit more from selling the pots rather then giving them to us. So I'm behind supporting you on this, and I would like to thank you for gatherring and making these for us.

I'm sure that alot of people will at first think "I'm not an herbalist so there is nothing I can do" but everyone can help out .. those greater fire protection pots need the elemental fire things and anyone can farm those .. or do a Scarlet Strat run and bank the orbs so we can do enchants for those that need them and then sell extras to get the coin to buy other mats we need. The stonescale eels are fished up and every toon can learn that skill, and if you fish in the right places you can fish up giant clams .. thats a chance at a golden pearl that can but used for all of us or sold to the guilds benifit.

There are alot of things that could be done to help out to move the guild forward, and not just for our pots but for the other professions as well. We need mats to make armour and weapons and even if you can't gather any of them you could still help the guild to make the money so that they could be bought.

Stendal of Thunderhorn

Comment

I am working on my fishing and will round up some of those Stonescale Eels for the guild. I have been having good luck in Tanaris at Steamweedle Port. Any other suggestions on fishing spots?

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
        Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
        Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

thats the best spot Silchar

Comment

Actually any level toons that wants pots if you can get the mats i will make them for you..
            Candrice 63 Warrior
            Ricca 70 Rogue
            Machelle 70 Mage
            Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Re: Ricca needs your help to supply MAJOR MANA POTS!

Hey Ricca if you need some herbs let me know and next chance you get let me know if you don't have any certain flask yet, as I have the 5 big flask know. When I get free time to collect herbs I get as much as I can and I use Gather mod to collect them easier.

And Sil another good spot for the stonescale eels is The Bay of Storms in Azshara, plus the spot I fish ALOT has a Pool of Elemental Water that spawns about every 2-3 hours and is good for an essence of water about everytime. Let me know and I can show it to you when we have free time.

Comment

/bump
                Candrice 63 Warrior
                Ricca 70 Rogue
                Machelle 70 Mage
                Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Sticky please?

Comment

Just a suggestion.... I have seen how a few different guilds get there needs met:

1. Offering 1 DKP for every stack of a needed item
                    2. Offering gold for every stack of a needed item (like 20g per stack of dreamfoil, 5g per stack of sungrass ect.)

Might be something that works for you :)

Comment

Whatever I come across is yours. I have already sent dreamfoil, and I have some sansam in my bank.

Comment

Offering DKP is impossible with the Zero Sum DKP system we have.

Comment

I think ricca is getting a good bit of herbs. People are doing a great job supporting the guild!

Comment

Yes Thanks for sending in all the diffrent herbs..They are being used almost as fast as they are coming in..I still need dreamfoil, icecap and Gromsblood for now...I know i have made 50 mana pot in the last week for folks.. each mana pot takes 3 [item]dreamfoil[/item] and 2[item]icecap[/item]..Those add up fast..And I would like to make some [item]flask of the titans[/item] for beep and phantom it includes 30[item]gromsblood[/item] and 10[item]stonescale oil[/item] and the casters could use The [item]flask of distilled wisdom[/item] with takes 30[item]dreamfoil[/item] and 10[item]icecap[/item]..

I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to the guild with herbs or catching the eels.
                            Candrice 63 Warrior
                            Ricca 70 Rogue
                            Machelle 70 Mage
                            Enya 74 Druid

Comment

The only way I've found to get these herbs is by buying them off the AH. I really need to get my priest to 60 and level 300 herbalism so that way I can just pick them. :P

It's a real drain on my wallet buying them off the AH :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X