Warlock Dreadsteed subdued!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlock Dreadsteed subdued!

Many, many huge thanks to Ashenheart for initiating the event today and coming with the items that were needed to get the circle going. Beepster kept awesome heals going, Candrice tanked like no tomorrow and Friolator DPS'd imps into oblivion. :) This was such a fun run. I can't wait to help the next set of 'locks get theirs.

I couldn't have done it without you guys!

*big group hug*

Level 80 Warrior
    Level 74 Priest

Re: Warlock Dreadsteed subdued!

grats!
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Grats!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
      Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
      Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Grats!
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Was a great run.. I had missed one thing in my notes that I had forgotten but we quickly went back and finished it up.

I am more than happy to help the Locks get their Dreadsteed. It is something that eluded me for several months since I didnt have the help of an experienced Lock to run me through.. I learned on my own and hopefully now I can keep all of TGs Locks from the heartache of failing this event. I failed 3 times to get my horse and got it on the 4th attempt.. many months after I was ready..

I am looking forward to the next run.. I am thinking about a couple weeks out.. I will set another run up. I am thinking somewhere between the 25th and the 31st... So all Locks that are ready or are preparing for this.. Let me know!!

Grats again Jan ((HUGGS))

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Jand get her pretty pwnie! Now there is no stopping her! She'll destroy us aaaall!

Delirium Platoon Leader
              Fate Squad Leader
              All round fantastic dude

Comment

i need to get my chirpy an epix mount
                theres a quest for it ya know..... kill the bloodlord over and over and over untill it drops =D

ps..... typing on a laptop suxxor