Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The disaster that is my life, why im suddenly gone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The disaster that is my life, why im suddenly gone.

Long story short, my life blew up into a mess of chaos about a week ago. Petty thing like food and sleep went right out the window along with my sanity. Id like to apoligize to anyone who had me signed up for anything that I didn't manage to say i wouldn't be able to make. Between my DSL going on the fritz and the PTSA treasuer announcing that he hadn't been getting any bank statments for 6 months my free time has been a negative amount. Once my life settles into someting resembling rationality ill show back and hopefully not have torn all my hair out.
    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Re: The disaster that is my life, why im suddenly gone.

Take care of business and hurry back. We'll keep a light on for you!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Yeah Cerevox, it is better to get RL balanced so you can enjoy yourself when in the game and I always thought someone who played a warlock had to be a little insane, hehe j/k.

Comment

We totally understand. RL comes first... I had you scheduled to go on the Dreadsteed run so that we could get your steed... We can do this when you get back.. Will be a nice way to break you back in once you get things taken care of.

Hale... :-P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X