Monday BRD Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday BRD Run

Beep and Manny need to make a Dark Iron Smelting/Dark Iron Forging run to BRD for the next FR tank piece [item]Dark Iron Gauntlets[/item].

If possible, I'd like to make this run around 7pm server time...shouldn't take too long but we have to get to the smelting area and then back to the forge. The perfect party would include:

Warrior - Beep
    Paladin - Manny
    Warlock
    Priest
    Mage or Rogue

I wanted to post this up as a "special" interest run that could fit into some of the other BRD goings-on for Monday.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Monday BRD Run

I can fill priest spot, I need to kill Incendius for next step in the armor upgrade chain and it's better to do things like that when we can accomplish more than just 1 thing.

Comment

I'm already signed in to help who ever needs it. See you at 7 :)

Level 80 Warrior
      Level 74 Priest

Comment

Between Blizz's login troubles which made me late and Manny being out of touch, this run did NOT happen. I'd love to try again Tues around 8pm or Wednesday with whoever is not going to Crossroads...subject of course to our Master Armorsmith being around!
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

*sigh* alas, your master armorsmith works until about 10 server time on Tuesday.

Freaking Login server. I can't even post an irate note on the WoW forums.

Sorry guys. I might just pug this badboy on Thursday (I have a friend who needs a BRD run anyways, so, yeah.) Beep, mail me the mats, I'll get 'er done somehow.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren
            *sigh* alas, your master armorsmith works until about 10 server time on Tuesday.

Freaking Login server. I can't even post an irate note on the WoW forums.

Sorry guys. I might just pug this badboy on Thursday (I have a friend who needs a BRD run anyways, so, yeah.) Beep, mail me the mats, I'll get 'er done somehow.
            I'm ok with doing it at 10 PM Tuesday...just need three more ppl.:row__523:
            Beep

Comment

Beep if you wanna give Manny your DI Ore and come as Beepster then I could come as a third.

Comment

We got this BRD Dark Iron Smelting/Forging done! Beep, Manny, Haletma, Ogi and Trinitia (Ashenhart) sped through BRD like we owned it...actually we pwned it!!! :row__523:

Beep is now at 279 FR unbuffed...ready for Baron Gehennas/Golemagg/etc. I love my nifty new [item]Dark Iron Gauntlets[/item] made by Manny!!

Thanks to all, but especially to the guild for materials to get this gear for your tank!
                Beep

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X