Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good leading! (Copied from Officer Forums)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good leading! (Copied from Officer Forums)

I want to express my thanks for the good raid on Sunday, and make special mention of Chair's leadership. You've made significant progress, Chair, as an effective leader. Thank you for your persistence and dedication!

Crebis, you're still my leader hero!:) You've set a great example for Chair and our other aspiring leaders to follow. Get your PC back in action, dude! We want you back in-game!

One very happy consequence of our raid leadership is that raids are succeeding and the enthusiasm from our guildies is very high. I am not diminishing the contribution of anyone else to our success, but good players with poor leaders are not as successful...period.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Good leading!

Concurred, nice work!
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Nice leadership, Chair! And grats to everyone else on doing your job so well.

Comment

Thank you chair for your leading. I was actually able to listen to you the other night without being in-game...excellent work. Keep it up. We need others that are willing to take the reins when we need a break. I think after this week is over I'll be ready for some hardcore action...get the troops pumped, Chair...Nice recovery on the Hakkar attempt...didnt think the guild would get that far after a rough Wednesday night....

Comment

A good leader still needs a great group to do the dirty work... how bout the raid group goes for luci and mag, while i solo gehennis next time.. speed things up a bit

note: JK but kudos to the raid group for pwning so good
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Re: Good leading! (Copied from Officer Forums)

Thought this needed to be in the General Forums...Nice work Chair, et al.

Comment

cudos! =)
              "When in doubt, make a fool of yourself" - personal motto
              "Crack is the reason for glass broken" - warning on my favorite japanese teapot

Comment

Good Work Chair!!!!!
                Candrice 63 Warrior
                Ricca 70 Rogue
                Machelle 70 Mage
                Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Its funny how much we rely on Chair and Crebis to lead us. This was made clear to me when people were saying over TS in molten core today that Chair is the only one allowed to mark mobs.

What was funny about that is Chirp was in the raid, and yet we all expected Chair to mark for us.
                  My sanity is not in question...
                  It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth
                    Its funny how much we rely on Chair and Crebis to lead us. This was made clear to me when people were saying over TS in molten core today that Chair is the only one allowed to mark mobs.

What was funny about that is Chirp was in the raid, and yet we all expected Chair to mark for us.
                    im just THAT good:icon19: