Hunters, Listen Up!!! MC Raiding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunters, Listen Up!!! MC Raiding

I changed around the Hunters on the Raid Sign up site for this weekend. Please pay attention to if you were promoted/demoted in the raid.

We have a standard that a guild member has priority to raid if they signed up atleast a day in advance. I also mixed up the available hunters to allow all to play some.

Sorry to those I demoted and a heads up to those I promoted. I am trying to make it fair to those involved.

Re: Hunters, Listen Up!!! MC Raiding

Took myself off Saturday's 'confirmed' and put back on the que. Like the note say, I may or may not be able to run on that day. I just signed up so that I'm at least qued if I'm able to make it.

Thanks for the promote to confirmed, wouldn't mind it if you did that for Sunday though. ^_^
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

It's cool, if you need me sunday just let me know.

I wanted to get in as much as possible this weekend since i'll be away for a month or so and will miss ALOT of DKP

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

i will be unavailable for fri sat and 50/50 for sunday