What?!! Denied Access!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What?!! Denied Access!!

Hey guys, so here is the deal.. My priest(ladylora) needs An MC attunment run. I would like to run MC with you good folk on friday and saterday, but I cant go if I cant get in. Im posting this in hopes that We can get this done before the day of the raid. (set my mind at ease) I have signed up for the brd run that was put up for thursday, and i have noticed that others also need there Attunments. (feel free to use this post to voice your own conserns) Also if you would like to commit to my cause, that would be great :) I would like to Get this done tonight (Wednesday) if all posable and tommorow if we still cant get a group.. I dont want to pug this, I will not pug this :) I dont think im asking for much.

On a nother note.. I dont know if you guys have talked about this or not.. but its something that every one who plans on attending MC needs to think about and start... there is a quest chain in Azshara .. after you have compleated it and you have honerd rep with the Hydraxian* Watarlords, you will be able to get water to put out the flaming runes scaterd threw out MC.
    We have to put them all out if we want to see/fight domo and his friends.
    The quests (there are 2 quests to start this chain Poisoned Water,Stormers and Rumblers ) starts at Duke hydraxis in Azshara http://www.thottbott.com/?m=134217 he is located on an island to the north east of the sothern panisula.. (not Island with Helli pad) if any one needs help finding this guy let me know :) Again i dont know if you guys have talked about this yet, I did not search the Foarms, so I apologys if Im repeating old news.

Thanks guys :)

Re: What?!! Denied Access!!

Med, I'll glady run this with you tonight (Wednesday). You've got a tank!

Second, I second the idea that EVERYONE should start the Hydraxian Waterlords quest. Why? Well, summoning Majordomo is one thing. You can also get either [item]Ocean's Breeze[/item] or [item]Tidal Loop[/item] as a quest reward. It also sets up the possibility for Priests to complete another step in their quest for [item]Benediction[/item] since Majordomo drops the [item]The Eye of Divinity[/item]. Hunters can get [item]Ancient Petrified Leaf[/item]. I think Majordomo requires 9 party members in MC at the same time to have completed the Hydraxian Waterlords quest.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I WANT MY LEAF!!!

I'm at the last stage of the quest string I believe. The part where you have to run MC until you're honored with them. Other than that, I'm good to go. Can't wait till I get my ring, then I can finally retire my UBRS key from my Resist gear.
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I want to thank those who came out and helped me get my atunment run done. Beep thanks for helping me rally the troops and being a great tank. Val thanks for bringing your pally back from the dead and helping me heal, I could not have kept the group up with out you:). Jandreyn thank you for coming at a moments notice, your soul stones and banishing saved us on more than one occation, also thank you for the cookies :) yummy. Last but not least Phantom, thank you for coming when beep put out the word that I needed help, you pretend to be a rogue very well :) P.s. go roll a rogue they do more dps, and are pretty fun to play. Guys I had a great time, I would go with you guys into brd any day. See ya in the Core :)

Ladylora

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth
          I WANT MY LEAF!!!

I'm at the last stage of the quest string I believe. The part where you have to run MC until you're honored with them. Other than that, I'm good to go. Can't wait till I get my ring, then I can finally retire my UBRS key from my Resist gear.
          Actually, Once you get honoured with the Waterlords, and swim all the way out there, they give you ANOTHER quest... Namely to get four hands.
          [item]hand of lucifron[/item]
          [item]hand of gehennas[/item]
          [item]hand of shazzrah[/item]
          [item]hand of Sulfuron[/item]

*ahem* whoohooo. fun.

/Stabz hydraxian waterlords in the face.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren
            Actually, Once you get honoured with the Waterlords, and swim all the way out there, they give you ANOTHER quest... Namely to get four hands.
            [item]hand of lucifron[/item]
            [item]hand of gehennas[/item]
            [item]hand of shazzrah[/item]
            [item]hand of Sulfuron[/item]

*ahem* whoohooo. fun.

/Stabz hydraxian waterlords in the face.
            Yep...and it's turning in these hands that will actually earn you the [item]Ocean's Breeze[/item] or [item]Tidal Loop[/item].
            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Sonofa...

Ah well, with the progress we seem to be making in MC I'm pretty sure the hardest part of that quest will be the 4 way trip out and back to get then turn in the quest.

In a completely 'on topic', and thus change of pace, subject:

Grats on getting MC attuned Ladylora! Welcome to the wonderful world of /OOM and "Crap! Beep died...again" that is end game raiding. ;)

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Just an FYI, there are a total of 8 runes to be put out, so at least 8 raid members need to have this done, but the more the merrier : )
                Thunderhorn:
                70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
                70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
                70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
                70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
                70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
                70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
                70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
                Gilneas:
                50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

After 1.11 (which is coming up soon since the test realm is up) there will be a nonexpendable version of Aqual Quintessence when you get revered with the waterlords.

No more running back unless you feel like it. ^_^

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X