Patch 1.11 Warrior Talent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.11 Warrior Talent

It looks as though warriors get a tweak in Patch 1.11 in the form of a new Protection Tree talent, "Vitality". It is a 5 point talent where each point increases Stamina by 2%. This is a pretty good thing since increased stamina --->increased hit points, always good for tanking. It will "eat" 5 points from somewhere else, though (in my case probably from the Fury tree) which will reduce incidence of critical strikes (from the Cruelty talent).

This isn't overwhelming news, but seems to make sense.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Patch 1.11 Warrior Talent

I will definitely put 5 points in this.

Comment

If they add this, won't they have to dump something from the protection tree anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by orion808
        If they add this, won't they have to dump something from the protection tree anyways?
        Apparently not...they seem to be adding a new talent to the tree that is a "stand alone" talent.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Well crap, there goes cruelty :(

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
          BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
          TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

I thought that this wasn't happening until the Expansion?

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren
              I thought that this wasn't happening until the Expansion?
              Hey, I'm just the rumor monger...I don't create these things!:row__523: Apparently this was noticed at the latest E3 show and thus has spread through the community. I haven't seen any Blizz confirmation on this but the forum discussion seems pretty firm.

With the expansion, we'll be looking at levels up to 70, new talents altogether, etc.
              Beep

Comment

Ahhh, yeah. All the stuff at E3 was for the expansion. We will be getting modified talent trees in the Expansion, seeing as we'll have 10 more points to put in, and that's where i think your new talent comes from. I think i heard one of my warrior friends rambling about how he wished it was coming in the patch.

:) but here's hoping you get it in the patch anyways.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X