Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of hours raiding.

Hi All,

Well I have been a member about a month and I am very happy to see how TG is moving forwards. It is everything I joined the guild for. However and isn't there always a but....... I live in the UK. Therefore every instance and raid you have schedule ie: ZG AQ and MC are all at 2AM start for me....and I am not partial to the implant of qwerty in my face as I face plant onto the keyboard :) and you notice I am AFK when killing RAG......lol

So anyway, I wondered if there was any ideas on moving any of the raids ? to say weekend afternoon ? or even a midnight run ?

I currently run MC with another guild that does afternoon raiding, but I would always prefer to get to know some of you and support the guild. And my ZG raid split up a few weeks ago - so any ideas or thoughts would be welcome.

cheers

Moonbright

Re: Out of hours raiding.

Someone may want to talk to Pants Pirates about this, ... I'm sure we cannot field our own 20-man midnight run, but I am tempted to say we could get 10, and if we found a sister guild that was also interested in late night raiding, we may be able to get something accomplished. As most of us know, Pants Pirates are the mostly-Aussie guild (including Brano and Chadweeko) and I bet they would at least consider doing this.

Just a thought, because as all of you know my computer time is often 'late-night'.

Comment

What are you trying to say Addie???? Are you a "woman of the night"? LOL

<3

Comment

if its mid-night here.... its morning in aussieland, and afternoon in england?
        it might work during the friday(saturday morning in aussie) afternoon in england/
        wait.. lemme get my sundial and map and compas... im sure i can find a use for some duct tape too... ill get back ta ya
        powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I for one would love to do a Noonish raid on Saturday and/or Sunday. It would be cool to do ZG in the afternoon then MC at night. might allow for different people in different schedules too. maybe even flip-flopping them from week to week and throwing AQ20 into the mix :)
          Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

The Knights Who Say Ni do midnight ZG/AQ20 runs every weekday, and they usually are looking for people - Pegas and Ajah would be the two people who could sign up up for those raids.

Just a bit of information in case you are interested :)

Comment

Hey Moonbright - Send me a tell in game (to Brano)

I'll add you to my friends list and see what we can wrangle regarding ZG :)
              Brano
              60 Gnome Warlock
              Tailor and Enchanter
              Click the portal... Click it... no, dont move... just click it. Arrgh!

Comment

I suffer from a similar dillema, 4pm - midnight work hours >_< But, ZG puts me to sleep anyways. it's ONY that I wanna get in on.
                RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

yeah....brano is one of the pants pirates...although...looks like someone pirated his pants...

Comment

Originally posted by orion808
                    yeah....brano is one of the pants pirates...although...looks like someone pirated his pants...

ROFL XD

Zing!

Comment

Originally posted by orion808
                      You are asking for it. Im going to make a screenshot of my en my uberhawt FR gear. Then you will all suffer! Muahaha!
                      Brano
                      60 Gnome Warlock
                      Tailor and Enchanter

Comment

Guys, your awesome, however I have decided to move accross to pants pirates, cos the world seems better upside down with my pants on my head.....lol - no really I do want to raid and it seemed like the right thing to do.

Please please forgive me and I am hoping that if needed and it suits I can help out with you guys once in a while.

TG rocks, I just live in the wrong place to rock with it......

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by moonbright
                          Guys, your awesome, however I have decided to move accross to pants pirates, cos the world seems better upside down with my pants on my head.....lol - no really I do want to raid and it seemed like the right thing to do.

Please please forgive me and I am hoping that if needed and it suits I can help out with you guys once in a while.

TG rocks, I just live in the wrong place to rock with it......

Moon
                          Thank you, Moon and good luck with the Pants Pirates. They are a good bunch (some of 'em have to be, right?:) ), and we'll look for opportunities to run with you in the future.
                          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Originally posted by Brano
                            You are asking for it. Im going to make a screenshot of my en my uberhawt FR gear. Then you will all suffer! Muahaha!
                            Heh. Zessty got your uber hot FR chest piece the other day. obviously, it was made for gnome males. nobody does that tie-dyed rag look better than you Brano.

And, Moon, We understand. :) time zones are the devil, but i wish you the best of luck with the Pirates. Watch out for Brano though. He bites. not hard... but he bites.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

"My en my"? What the hell does that mean Brano!

Learn2English Pls KTHXBYE.

In other news, I appologise for the ninja looting of Moonbright - shes a terrific mage. Thanks for the vote of confidence in us folks!
                              Brano
                              60 Gnome Warlock
                              Tailor and Enchanter

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X