Hiya!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya!

Hello fellow guildies! My name is DEATHCAB and I have just recently joined the guild. I am a lvl 35 night elve priest. I have recently changed my talents over to shadow, and was wondering if any of you higher lvl's that farm alot ever come across some nice green cloth armor drops that have + shadow on them, that you would whisper me ingame or something. I will gladly pay for them and would greatly appreciate it. I also like oreos.

Re: Hiya!

You'll find Shadow talents to be great for leveling and solo dps. Most of us who have priests followed that path.

FYI, our guild need for priests in a raiding context is for healing-spec Holy/Disc priests. Typically, the time to respec for that is around level 56-58. That will give you time to get over your grief at losing all those shadow abilities...:icon_cool
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Originally posted by Deathcab
      Hello fellow guildies! My name is DEATHCAB and I have just recently joined the guild. I am a lvl 35 night elve priest. I have recently changed my talents over to shadow, and was wondering if any of you higher lvl's that farm alot ever come across some nice green cloth armor drops that have + shadow on them, that you would whisper me ingame or something. I will gladly pay for them and would greatly appreciate it. I also like oreos.

I like oreos too! YUM! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Adrielle
        I like oreos too! YUM! :P
        dambzjoo ur too fast

disregard her post:

mmmmmmm oreos
        and cheeze
        but not together