Raid Signup Broken ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid Signup Broken ?

I'm unable to sign up for raids as of 2:15 pm Saturday. Logging in doesn't give me the option of signup...seems like it's broken.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Raid Signup Broken ?

any others with this issue?

Comment

After shutting down my browser, I got back in and it behaved normally. dunno!!
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

No cookie for you! That's my assumption. Shutting down and reopening would get your browser to ask for a new cookie.
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth
          No cookie for you! That's my assumption. Shutting down and reopening would get your browser to ask for a new cookie.

punned.

Comment

Wednesday 5/24...unable to signup for MC raids

Logging in or out doesn't help. I suspect cookies are invoved, but I specifically allow cookies on this site, so I'm confused. Rebooted...no diff. Shut down brower and restarted...no diff. Heck, I even tried IE (rather than Firefox)...no diff.
            Beep

Comment

The last couple times I've signed up for a raid it automatically puts me in the queue even though I didn't check the "signup for queue?" box. What am I doing wrong? Any ideas? Is there a setting I need to change somewhere?

Comment

Believe that is due to auto-queuing placed on certain classes. classes that we may have a surplus of.
                RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X