Far away, but never gone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far away, but never gone.

As news travels fast, I figure everybody will know that I have pulled my main toon out of the guild before they see this.

This isn't a good bye thread though.

While i have my reasons for leaving, None of them are 'I don't like TG' or 'I hate so and so'... Far from it in fact. I'm hoping that you all realize that no matter what my guild tag says, I'll always be around for my friends, which, of course, you all qualify as. I'll still be crawling through these forums every day when i get home from work, and I'll always be just a whisper away in game.
    Hopefully, you guys will be the same way.

I'd wish you luck and stuff, but that's pointless, as i'll be keeping a close eye on all the success i know you'll achieve.

See you in game, guys.
    and try not to hate me.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: Far away, but never gone.

Another one bites the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
      Another one bites the dust.
      Dont be rude.

Manny - Tactical Gamer wont ever be the same without you, and im very sure you will be missed. I know how hard of a decision that must have been for you to make, and I know that sometimes the hardest decisions to make are the right ones.

I love playing with you, and hope we dont lose touch! My best of luck to you wherever you end up calling home, and all my <3's.

Comment

Hey Manny...I'm sure the officers are saying you will be welcomed back with open arms when the time comes. You are a great guy and I hope you enjoy your time away...As far as you being the butt of my many Canadian jokes, I guess Chair will have to absorb some extra abuse for now ;) Heck, I might even start in on phantom.

Right back at ya...WE are only a whisper away as well.

Comment

Ah Mane, I give it 24 hours before you come crawling back :row__572: lol. But really, I'm sorry to see you leave, and I hope to see you back here soon. The guild just won't be the same without you. Like I said, I give it 24 hours lol. Oh, and don't forget to take my characters off your ignore list, so I can whisper you.
          Last edited by caldsteven; 05-22-2006, 04:34 PM.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven
            If you can't be respectful to someone like Mane then keep your damn mouth shut. Mane has ALWAYS been there to help anyone with anything! He has been a MAJOR contributor to Tactical Gamer. There is NO reason why such a comment is needed, especialy from someone who is ranked so! Act your rank. :icon8:
            I fail to see how quoting Freddie Mercury is rude. If anything, your response is disrespectful to me, and a violation of the terms of usage.

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven
              First of all whether it's a quote or not it is EXTREMELY rude, not only are being rude to Mane but you are in turn saying that we are inadaqute in keeping members.
              It was a statement of fact. We lost another member. All the rest is subtext in your head, since I did not explicitly state it.

Secondly, I don't even know who Fred Mercury is.
              You should.

Thirdly, Manetheren has EARNED my respect and the respect of many other people, 95% of the time I've seen you, it's just you complaining about something.
              I think, overall, that my contributions at Tactical Gamer as a whole dwarf yours, and are mostly postitive. I'd like to see proof that I have been complaining about something 95% of the time, since 95% of the time, I'm doing something postive, and constructive for Tactical Gamer.

The same cannot be said for calling out members in a public forum.

I would suggest that you pick better quotes in the furture.
              I would suggest you reread the terms of usage for the forums, and acquaint yourself with the terms regarding respect of other forum goers.

Comment

Zedd and Mateo...please stop this now. This is not the time or place to do this. We are losing a valuable member to the TG guild. Let's concentrate on that for now. :)

Comment

Zedd, thank you, i appreciate it... but don't worry about it, Mateo is totally in the right.
                  Quoting Queen is never wrong. If Mateo had WANTED to be rude or something, he would've pointed out that the guild is a better place without so many damn Canadians, and such.

And I can't take you off my ignore list, as you were never ON my ignore list. Except for once. but that was ages ago.

Mateo, go easy on Zedd, he's young. I'm sure that if he saw ALL of the things you've done for TG, he'd join you in quoting Freddy Mercury. I know I will.

Originally posted by Freddy Mercury
                  And another one gone and another one gone
                  Another one bites the dust

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Manny....to quote Queen again...

How do you think I'm going to get along
                    Without you when you're gone
                    I REALLY want to quote Fat Bottmed Girls too...just can't seem to fit it in!

Comment

Originally posted by Altor
                      Manny....to quote Queen again...

I REALLY want to quote Fat Bottmed Girls too...just can't seem to fit it in!
                      LOL. I was thinking the same thing, but couldn't figure out a way to make the quote fit. :icon19:

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                        LOL. I was thinking the same thing, but couldn't figure out a way to make the quote fit. :icon19:
                        We're all on the same wavelength... 'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare You Gonna Take Me Home Tonight' Was my first choice for a quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren
                          We're all on the same wavelength...
                          That means we all have:

One vision
                          Go ahead and groan. :row__631:

Comment

I don't have Queen with me at work...you both are making me go to Best Buy and buy it so I can listen to it NOW!

Comment

Got it...Queen's Greatest Hits! Damn I'm lovin' life!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X