Felheart Belt Drop?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felheart Belt Drop?

What hapened to the Felheart Belt that dropped last night. I do not see it in the DKP list either?

Re: Felheart Belt Drop?

Chair = ninja

j/k

Comment

I also notice that MajorDomo is not on the list.. so maybe it isnt updated yet?

Comment

Majordomo is not on the list because I was waiting for an accurate list of members who were attending. My network connection, as those who have been attending this weekend know, has been absolutely horrible lately at certain times (Which is why I did not have the list myself) I have the list now it's just a matter of putting it all together.

the Felheart Belt did not go to anyone in the raid, so there is no DKP Record of it. Unfortunately since there was no real person to give it to, it's fate is still in the hands of the Guild Leaders.
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

What if they offered it to the next lock on the DKP list (even if they were not in MC that night) and charged them the DKP and credited all the rest of the people that were there? Could this work?

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
          Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
          Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X