All Lower lvl quests that need completed week May 22-28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Lower lvl quests that need completed week May 22-28

This thread is just for the lower lvl toons (I would think less then 50) that have quests they would like help with this week. Please post Your level, the quests you need, and the time you are usually on.

If you can help with a quest, please respond to that person and let them know you can help and when.

If you need to cancel, please send an in game email to the people that posted to assist you.

Re: All Lower lvl quests that need completed week May 22-28

Originally posted by Altor
    This thread is just for the lower lvl toons (I would think less then 50) that have quests they would like help with this week. Please post Your level, the quests you need, and the time you are usually on.

If you can help with a quest, please respond to that person and let them know you can help and when.

If you need to cancel, please send an in game email to the people that posted to assist you.
    I'm going to have to check back with you on this. I logged in for a minute this AM, but didn't check what quests I have. Ten days on vacation...man, the withdrawal pains were HORRRIBLE. :row__572:

Comment

I'd be willing to help with whatever on my 60. When I'm going to be on I won't be very busy at all. In fact I'll probably be quite bored. If anyone would like to group I have:

Adrielle - 60 Mage
      Myranda - 28(I think) Priest
      Morriah - 17 Warrior

If you need help from any of these levels let me know. Myranda could probably take part in a Stocks group and Morriah can do DM/VC.

Whatever happened to B.O.Y.A.N.? I'd love to try to get in on that. Although if I recall correctly my play time happens pretty much after everyone gets on their alts. :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( <---Saddie

Comment

My hunter hit 20 last weekend and I'd like to take a stabbity stab at Deadmines. However, when I'm able to do it will be dictated by how long it takes to complete - I can't really dedicate a solid chunk of time during the week.

So if it's longish (anyone who knows feel free to chime in), then Saturday morning or evening, or Sunday morning would be ideal.

Me: |

Comment

Deadmines can be done quick if you want a 60 to take you through...you will only get like 40 xp per kill, but will get every drop and quests completes. I took Elmynster last night.

Marconi, I can take you through on Sat morning if you like. I also plan on running Elmynster through Stockades (and Gnomer soon after that).

Addie, If you want to bring Morriah to the stockades, you should be ok (with Altor protecting you).

Comment

I'd love to.

Unfortunately, Saturday mornings are Crim time. Not Addie time. :(

Comment

I have no idea what my schedule will be...running by the seat of my pants, I am.

But I have Celebrian (in the guild) 30 something rogue, Gaemle (not in the guild) 27 Warrior, and Olwe (not in the guild) 20 18-22? dunno...Hunter that can help/participate catch as catch can.

If I'm on, give me a holler.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrielle
                I'd love to.

Unfortunately, Saturday mornings are Crim time. Not Addie time. :(
                I'll make a special trip just for you Addie. Just hit me up whenever we are both on

Comment

Mm, I was rather looking at alts in a similar level range rather than running through it with a 60. I know this may be hard to believe, but this is ALL new to me. I have NEVER been higher than level 20 before, and never done an instance.

Anyway, I'll be on around 8:30am Central time, Saturday morning, to look for groups to do this. All TG welcome, so if you have a lingering alt in the level range, by all means come along!

Me: |

Comment

Originally posted by Marconi
                    Mm, I was rather looking at alts in a similar level range rather than running through it with a 60. I know this may be hard to believe, but this is ALL new to me. I have NEVER been higher than level 20 before, and never done an instance.

Anyway, I'll be on around 8:30am Central time, Saturday morning, to look for groups to do this. All TG welcome, so if you have a lingering alt in the level range, by all means come along!
                    I'll come on by about 0930 (server time)...If you haven't found a group by then, I can take you through.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X