My Little Pony

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Little Pony

Hey guys, I am at the point where I need to do my last quest for my Warlock Epic Mount. Right now Ash has kindly offered to help me with the quest. We will need the services of a priest and tank as well as a fifth. I would love to do it this week sometime please post if you could go on Wednesday night at around 6pm server time. Thanks in advance for the help!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
    Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
    Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Re: My Little Pony

I am sorry Cell that I didnt get this posted..

I can not make it till around 8pm server time. I hope that wont be too late for you. I also have told Castmaster from VB that I would help him. So that would fill three of the spots and now just need that warrior and priest.

I am excited... let the EVIL reign

Comment

Beepster can come at 8pm...or perhaps a bit earlier if needed. Illianna still has my [item]Padre's Trousers[/item] and I want them!
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Well I have 3 you can choose from Warrior, rogue or mage....Take ur pick
        Candrice 63 Warrior
        Ricca 70 Rogue
        Machelle 70 Mage
        Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Sounds like the team is set!

Beepster (priest)
          Candrice (Warrior)
          Ashenhart - Celltar - Castmaster (Trifecta of Evil)

and Beepster and Candrice went on the last run so this should go really smooth!

I still need to get in touch with Castmaster but from my conversation with him on Sunday.. this shouldnt be a problem.

**Someone do a dance.. for Beepsters Padres' Illyanna needs to let loose of them**

Comment

Sweet, thanks guys this will be great! I will say a little prayer for good loots!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
            Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
            Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I havent heard from Castmaster... Is there another lock or someone willing to fill the 5 spot if he doesnt show up??

Comment

i can hunter tank!!!!!!