Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweet Summertime and is it me or minime.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Summertime and is it me or minime.

Well summertime is upon us here in Oklahoma and that means the kiddos are out of school. Many of you have had the pleasure of meeting my eldest child while he has played my chars to have fun in Battle Grounds. Well now that sumertime is here I imagine during the daytime he will be playing my chars more often. He has been playing my chars while I have been traveling for work but now he will probably be playing while I am at work. Sooo just kinda take that in mind if you see me online during the weekdays.. It might be me... and might be minime...
    I do appreciate that many of you have invited him to do things with you... but please know that he fully understands that he is only 13 and may keep folks from grouping with him.. He is very mature for his age and is a really a good player.. but he is still 13 and he is really only on to do BG and if you all need him he is there but he wont be looking to any grouping unless you need him.
    If he is ever a problem at all.. Please let me know.. He has been instructed to not interfere with anything in guild.. and to be courteous if anyone contacts him. If you see otherwise I will yank his access immediately..

Thanks and have an evil day!! *little lock humor*

Re: Sweet Summertime and is it me or minime.

I have been in a few groups with him and can say that you should be proud of him. He acts VERY mature and does a terrific job playing both Ash and Trin. You have done well raising him.

Comment

**SMILES PROUDLY**

Thanks for the comment Altor..

Comment

He plays your evilness well :)

Level 80 Warrior
        Level 74 Priest

Comment

Not a problem. And he always identifies himself when he's contacted, so we know it's not you. It's a pleasure playing with him when we don't have you available. We just need to remember that he doesn't have your experience and give him the noob instructions in instances. ;)
          Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X