No announcement yet.

Problem Signing Creeds & Values Thread

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem Signing Creeds & Values Thread

When I try to reply to the TG Guild Creed and Values thread I get this message..

Kristie, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I can reply to all the others, so I'm not sure what is up with that one or if I am doing something wrong.

/read and agree with TG Guild Creed and Values

Re: Problem Signing Creeds & Values Thread

Not your fault. That thread is over stiffed or something. It's blocking people. We are currently redoing our application thread. It was turned into an application as an after was originally a "get to know our guildies" thread.

Believe the issue is due to it's location in the Announcements and SOP's forum. I can post to it fine without issues. It could also depend on their postcount.

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Yeah. Because its in the Announcements and SOP forum you need advanced access to post there now.

Probably because most posts you see on the front page are actually posts in that folder and they're suppose to be 'official' in capacity.

Its have someone like me posting stuff on the front page. :D
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed