Big Thanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Thanks

I wanted to say Big Thanks to Luna, Crebis, and all the other TG people that have taken in us ex-Velvet Blades and mad us feel right at home!

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Re: Big Thanks

Originally posted by Iliana
    I wanted to say Big Thanks to Luna, Crebis, and all the other TG people that have taken in us ex-Velvet Blades and mad us feel right at home!
    You are indeed welcome, Iliana. We've been raiding together with VB so much it feels like welcoming family! I'm tickled that you have joined us! It brings us that much closer to fielding our own 40 man raids with our own guildmates and best friends.

I hope you and your ex-VB compatriots will settle in, laugh with us, run with us and help keep TG the best guild on Thunderhorn!!:icon_cool

MC beckons!!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I cant express enough how much I was thrilled last night to have my former guildmates here. I am soooo happy and it felt like a homecoming. TG has welcomed me in with open arms and made me feel at home but now.. omg I really feel at home.. even down to watching Shiro give Ili *$^&% and then watching Doof giving EVERYONE *&^% omg its like old times and now we get to experience it with TG.

Look out MC!! Let the fun begin!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iliana
        You are more than welcome! Pull up a chair, stay a while, let people know what you need.

Comment

Once I realized what was going on last night, I was so excited! /glee!

Now I just have to get to know everyone better. I still haven't gotten to know everyone who came to TG while I was away!

If you guys ever need anything, tailoring, enchanting, anything I can provide, let me know and I'll be glad to help you out!

Comment

Really glad to have you! (And more druid power - Bonus!)
            Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Welcome everyone!

What a nice moment...

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

Yeah druid power is a wonderful thing :D

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Iliana,

As the druid Class leader I say welcome. WE need more druids. They are the most versitile class but as such they are hard to play well. Therefore people don't like to play them as much. Oh well.

Welcome to all you comrades too. Like beep said, It feels like welcoming family.
                  Kemotaha

Comment

welcome
                    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I dunno. Whenever I hear we 'took in' members of velvet blades and almost instantly filled out our raiding slots I can't help but run these lines through my head:

"We are Tactical Gamers. Your raiders will be assimilated into the guild. Resistance is futile."
                      My sanity is not in question...
                      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth
                        I dunno. Whenever I hear we 'took in' members of velvet blades and almost instantly filled out our raiding slots I can't help but run these lines through my head:

"We are Tactical Gamers. Your raiders will be assimilated into the guild. Resistance is futile."
                        Sounds very negative. Please don't hold any ill will towards our new members, but old friends.
                        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

There are times the joke just sails on past and no amount of shouting and waving will make them notice the point. -.-

To rest your mind over it 'sounding negitive'. Think Star Trek for a moment and reword the phrase.
                          My sanity is not in question...
                          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

ya tarenth.. same raiders.. just more from TG less from vb.. we were 20-20.. we will be lookin at 30-10 soon.. and 40-0 after that...