Apologies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies

I feel like I must apologise for cutting out 10 minutes before pulls today for the AQ/ZG run. Without going too much into details I'll just say there is some bad blood between me and him. First was a little scuffle I had with him over semantics and later one my old guild had with him.

Since we needed one of his class more than a hunter I took it upon myself to leave the raid and work on something else. Talked with Chair and Crebis at the time when they asked me and it was just something I felt I had to do. To not do so would've been a detriment to my performance and I hate not being at my best.

If you don't know what or who I'm talking about then thats just fine. If you do know and are wondering then I'll gladly explain it in private.

Otherwise, the main gist is I'm sorry, but I had to back out of the raid for personal and philosophical reasons.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: Apologies

I have no idea what your talking about, but it sounds like you are handling it well.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X