Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Addie and the late-night dilemma (again)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addie and the late-night dilemma (again)

Hey everyone. I know this is a bit out of left field, and that is because the decision itself was a bit quick. But, I decided that I am going to app. Adrielle to some other 'end-game' guilds. There are several reasons I am doing this ... here's a few:

1. My dad and I will both be getting loot faster. If we are raiding at different times because we're on different raiding schedules, he will be able to raid with TG more often and will acrue DKP just as fast as others (instead of half as fast).

2. My playtime schedule is still much later than TG's raid schedule. I'm even considering applying to Aussie guilds for the late late night raiding. I've gotten lucky the past week or so and been able to raid with TG a good deal, but my dad was also sick and therefore unable to make most of the runs, and that's the only reason things panned out that way.

I left before for reason number 2 and came back. I am reluctant to leave again because I care about all of you so much, but I also am looking for a new adventure in game and would also like to end up in the same guild as my boyfriend because that would mean a lot to me.

Addie will always be around, she's still in the TGVB channel and if you ever need anything, tailoring, enchanting, anything I can do, ... let me know. I'd be glad. I love you guys, and I wish you the best of luck in your end-game endeavours. Maybe I can come along sometimes :) If you'll let me!

I just hope you all still love me. Please say you do :(

<3
    Addie

Re: Addie and the late-night dilemma (again)

Dear Addie-cakes,

I think your great, and all that stuff, now find somwhere that will make you happy!

Love,
    Kossi

Comment

Originally posted by Adrielle
      and would also like to end up in the same guild as my boyfriend because that would mean a lot to me.
      He already is ;)

/emo cry

Addie...why....You are just breaking my heart :(

Addie, you do what is best for you. We all love you and you will always be family. The tag below your name doesn't mean a thing. You are one of the sweetest, most wonderful person in the game. I (we) will always be here for you.

<3

Comment

I've been hard on those that leave, calling them all sorts of names, burning images of their toons in effigy, and the like.

I can't muster that anger, though, for Adrielle. I understand that there are extenuating circumstances-heck, the raid schedule doesn't even fit my schedule (not that I can participate anyway)!

All the best Addie! Come back when your schedule gets "normal" (whatever that means).

Comment

Dang it, Addy! I like having you in TG. Even though you have a permanent spot on my friends list, it's just not the same when you're in another guild. :row__684:

FWIW, Blizz is planning several changes in the near future:
          1. You will be able to move characters out of existing accounts to a new account (in the same household).
          2. You will be able to move characters to a different server (for a fee, and subject to a number of other likely restrictions)

None of this is terribly helpful for your situation, though. :row__531:
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Addie, I haven't run with you nearly enough. If you should really, actually leave, keep in touch.

Level 80 Warrior
            Level 74 Priest

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
              I've been hard on those that leave, calling them all sorts of names, burning images of their toons in effigy, and the like.
              So THAT'S why Manny keeps taking fire damage from an unknown source. You cut me deep with your hate Mateo... So deep. /sniff-Lz

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by beep

FWIW, Blizz is planning several changes in the near future:
                1. You will be able to move characters out of existing accounts to a new account (in the same household).
                2. You will be able to move characters to a different server (for a fee, and subject to a number of other likely restrictions)
                . :row__531:
                I also have the same problem of sharing an account with mains on it. My hubby and I both use my account for our mains and has been a PITA. I petitioned a GM earlier today and at this moment Blizz does not have the ability to move chars between accounts..It's something to look forward too though /hopeful

Who will shamelessly flirt with chad with me now?? *cries*

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X