Wow Marketshare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Marketshare

MMOGChart.com has been updated once again with the latest figures for the MMO market and it's no surprise that 50% of all MMORPG gamers are now playing WoW. To rifle through the latest stats head to the site.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Wow Marketshare

I have a friend that plays Final Fantasy and thier whole version of what we call a guild has moved over to wow!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
    Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
    Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

ill try and find it... but there was an article stating that WOW has put a toll on people buying new games since WOW came out.. people dont wanna play new games.. but stay absorbed in WOW.. i can count the number of games i bought since winter 04 on 1 hand
      powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

can you link the information site pretty please? Because we do alot fo beta testing we don't fall under the normal gamer, that and I like alot of the network favored multiplayer option games like vampire 1 and 2 nwn (can't wait for the second version.. I like to make the worlds) do they break down the network option multiplayer games by favored too?
        ... It's not that I don't like you, it's just that I like stepping on things....

Comment

I buy tons of games =/

But I always come back to WoW.
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

speaking of market share... is blizzard a publically traded company?