All Lower lvl quests that need completed week May 30 - Jun. 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Lower lvl quests that need completed week May 30 - Jun. 4

Continuing the love...(and thanks to those who came to the Deadmines last Saturday!)
    This thread is just for the lower lvl toons (I would think less then 50) that have quests they would like help with this week. Please post Your level, the quests you need, and the time you are usually on.

If you can help with a quest, please respond to that person and let them know you can help and when.

If you need to cancel, please send an in game email to the people that posted to assist you.

I would add that if it is a lower lvl instance, you schedule the time right away. Don't expect that if you say "I'd like to do it" the organizing work will happen by itself; post a proposed time and go from there :)

Me: |

Re: All Lower lvl quests that need completed week May 30 - Jun. 4

i have a small army of low level toons that i just cant play solo.. but wouldnt mind goin an helpin out.. uh.. 18 warrior..22 druid..23 mage..31lock 31 rogue... i thinks theres more