No announcement yet.

Getting tactical with Tactical Gamers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting tactical with Tactical Gamers?

Who thinks it would be a good idea to start forming some premade BG groups. There are quite a few perks for getting a good rank and rep in PvP and the best way to get there is to get together with other people in a premade group and hit the BGs.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: Getting tactical with Tactical Gamers?

sounds good to me

Comment

I wanted to a few months ago, when I was really into the BG's, but I diddn't find much support for it.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

What level were you thinking at? I hear that the lvl 60 BGs are a pit of twinkernation...but I'm a noob so all my hi-level info is secondhand :)

I'd love to do some lowbie BGs with TG though, when everyone isn't quite fully outfitted with crazy stat stuff.

Me: |

Comment

well.. in answer to marconi... lvl 60 is pretty much talent < gear..
          lvl 19 ( 10-29) is all gear > talent.... cause anyone with a lvl 60 payin for any blue item around lvl 19 is gonna twink the heck outa that... i would like to try this.. but it is just too much time to lvl rank and the best time to go is during our weeknight raids.. and weekend raids...
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Marconi
            What level were you thinking at? I hear that the lvl 60 BGs are a pit of twinkernation...but I'm a noob so all my hi-level info is secondhand :)

I'd love to do some lowbie BGs with TG though, when everyone isn't quite fully outfitted with crazy stat stuff.
            You'll find more rare items in the lower level BG's than higher. 60 is where it actually starts to equalize because you can't have lvl 60's farming for higher level stuff.

You will find a ton of lvl 20-40 gear go for often upwards of 600G on the AH.
            The Gear isn't for PVE. =p
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Actually the best BGs are in the 50-59 tier. There you have a nice equal playing field where you can't twink any higher than the possible norm.

Level 60 is full of retired raiders running around two shotting people with epic weapons in epic gear.

Levels 10-49 are mostly twinks wearing the afore mentioned blue gear and enchants you'd expect to see on level 60's.

Tis a sad sad world we live in. HOWEVER, if you can get a balanced premade going we stand a decent shot at actually winning some BGs. Most losses are due to there being either too much healing or not enough. Kinda funny actually.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Chair
                lvl 60 is pretty much talent < gear..
                lvl 19 ( 10-29) is all gear > talent....

Math 101, Chair.
                < = 'Less than'
                > = 'Greater than'

Right. here's the quiz for this unit.

'Chair has just made a post saying the Exact same thing twice. true or false'

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

aw ****.. thats the laptops fault.. the keyboard is messed up... im used to a big keyboard... what i MEANT to say is

twink lvl 11-19 = GEAR over TALENT.. or >
                  lvl 60 = TALENT over GEAR.. or >
                  powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Any time an experienced team executes coordinated strategies in Battlegrounds, they will own.

Comment

Mateo is true...to a point.

10-19 is nothing BUT twinks

20-29 is heavy with twinks and its kinda fun since only hunters, shamans, and rogues have speed boosting skills

30-39 you start seeing a lot more druids running off with the flag so GG

40-49 you get mounts! Less twinks than in 20-29, but more than in 30-39

50-59 practically no twinks because you should already be decked out in blues from instance running. The BEST BGs ever!

60 not 'twinks' persay, but people decked out in all epics. If you're running BWL and AQ40 for a similar level of gear you're good to go. If not, prepare to be one/two/three shotted.

Anyhow, lets get a team together! Need better class balance than most raids.

Comment

id say if we got a balanced 10 man so that we dont get chopped when we go into wsg... the 5 adds when we get into AB wont do much harm...
                        ideally i would love to go in a grp with
                        2 priests
                        1 warrior
                        3 warlocks
                        2 hunters
                        2 mages

that would be the best WSG group EVAH.. the warrior being the one getting the flag =D