OMG, Hawaii is awesome.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG, Hawaii is awesome.

Hey folks having a blast in Hawaii, wish you were all here, well just the ladies,LMAO. Just wanted to update you all, looks like I won't see you until June 11th. Wouldn't you know it the command messed up and scheduled a ship in between when the 2 groups were to be here, so they extended us 5 days, AHH #@$* we have to stay in Hawaii longer(LOL, that's what everyone said, then we laugh our arses off). Well you all have a blast and I'll see you when I get back in town.

Re: OMG, Hawaii is awesome.

rub it in...... the suntan lotion that is
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I want pictures mister!

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

We feel your pain... such horrible luck.. stuck in Hawaii!!

Glad your doing well.. see you in a couple weeks.

Comment

Bah! Hubby wants to station out there next round .. either that or Japan .. personally I would like to get as close to Malta as I could since that's where my parents and their family is from But his other choices would be great too! He wants to retire in Hawaii though and I hear that's very expensive to live there, very beautiful place though .. I'm growing a pile of their tropical plants as we speak, just got the first flowers of the year on one of them.
          ... It's not that I don't like you, it's just that I like stepping on things....

Comment

Make sure to rent a car and drive around a bit. I am assuming you are on Oahu so get over to the North Shore and check out some of the best waves in the world!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
            Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
            Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Quick priests, now's your chance, catch up with Hale's commanding lead of DKP!
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

lol