introduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• introduction

Hello everyone, I joined up a couple weeks ago and finally got around to registering on here. I want to say it is a bit refreshing being in a larger guild that can run high level dungeons and normally have plenty of people online to chat with or help on a quest. I come from a horde guild on Lightninghoof where I have been playing a mage, but that guild only has about 9-10 active players. It has been difficult running some of the higher end stuff when I am normally one of the few on. Well, I just thought I would say hey and hope to have a good time with all of you. I am currently working on a lock, and hope to level him up. If I can help anyone, just let me know. See you in game.

Re: introduction

Welcome, Elmynster...
    We're glad to have you with us.:)
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Welcome! Glad you are here.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
      Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
      Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

If you all have a problem with him, please let me know....I will tell my wife who will proceed to spread disgusting rumors about him at work.

Comment

Welcome aboard! If you need anything, just let me know.

Level 80 Warrior
          Level 74 Priest

Comment

Welcome Elm :-) I look forward to blasting the baduns with you!!
            ... It's not that I don't like you, it's just that I like stepping on things....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X