• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZG Tonight

Three bosses, two of them new.

Three boss deaths, two of them new.

What more is there to say?

Gratz everyone, phenomenal work on Hakkar, and gratz on all the lootwinners!!!

Re: ZG Tonight

That was an awesome run guys!!! Gratz to all the winners...
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

/cheer
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Man that was awesome putting the beatdown on Hakkar!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
        Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
        Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Making a post in the tactics forum regarding Hakkar aggro mechanics and why we did so well tonight.

Comment

:D Good Job on Hakkar guys!

Who else did you get down? did you mess up the hexxers pretty face, by chance?

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Nope, we went on to pwn Bloodlord. Phantom Dual Wield tanked the mount while we burned him down, then we went onto the Edge of Madness. Took down Renataki. First attempt evade bugged. 2nd attempt = pwnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkamis
                Took down Renataki. First attempt evade bugged. 2nd attempt = pwnt.
                Heh... Hit the branch, eh? He's done that everytime i've fought him too. just for the record, ALL of the bosses (except for the huge troll when he's... well huger) will bug if they start standing on that bramble.

Gratz on pwning him though :D

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Actually he bugged up top near the wall...maybe the skulls, and again at the top crest of the stairs...no excuse for that one though.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X