Want to kill DUKES!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to kill DUKES!!!

The past 2 days, I killed 40 templers (so I have 40 abyssal crests). Along with my 4 necklaces I already have, that is about 17 Dukes we can summon. Let me know if you are interested (Phantom, Crebis??)

Re: Want to kill DUKES!!!

Woot!! Dukes!!

Comment

WOO tell me when and I'll be there on ili..or my pally :D Whichever is needed the most.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

How about 1730 server time.

Comment

Send me a tell if I'm in game when you do this. I lovez killin' me some Dukes!

Comment

I'd love too...we can make continual trips. I have a couple sets myself

(Soon to do Lords...Need 20+ for this. I've seen Oath play with it with 30 men, but they say 20 is decent...I'll read up on them to see if there is anything special)

Comment

Crebis...
              Can you make a sign up to do this? This could be a couple of hours worth (with awesome rep gains).

Comment

for what time/day?

Comment

I am working on a demo when not at work...so I will work around all of your schedules.

Comment

you need a night time or day?...can do this today before AQ for any interested....good warmup.

And then do another day next week....maybe on wednesday when we have UBRS that night...do again before the night run?

Comment

Originally posted by orion808
                      you need a night time or day?...can do this today before AQ for any interested....good warmup.

And then do another day next week....maybe on wednesday when we have UBRS that night...do again before the night run?
                      Yes..I need night...I can be on tonight (and before we do UBRS). I'll try to be on around 1730 server time.

Comment

definately interested, but weekends and weekdays prior to 3:30 pm or after 12:30 am are all that I'm available =(
                        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I think weekly rep runs in silithus (not counting AQ) are just a good idea in general...

some sweet Lootz to be had from CC

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

I just picked up a quest to kill the four Dukes today, hehe.

Comment

let's do something Sat morning for Dukes. Addie...you think you can convice Crim to give up the computer that morning? I'll send him some Bama stuff!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X