UniUploader Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UniUploader Error

I tried updating my toon on the roster last night, and Uniuploader threw a bunch of memory errors, then exited. Undaunted, I downloaded the latest version, then had the same thing occur.

Anyone run into this? Is there a way to manually upload the update?

Re: UniUploader Error

That same thing happened to me, I just gave up on it after awhile.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

You should be able to update here:
      http://tacticalsites.com/wowroster/admin/update.php

Just upload your .lua file...

Unless it's locked out of course :) I don't know how Apophis has it set up. I use my own :P

Me: |

Comment

What is the exact purpose of this again?
        Lead, Follow or get out of my way

Comment

Originally posted by doofeey
          What is the exact purpose of this again?
          I dunno, I just do what I'm told. :row__577:

Comment

It provides us peons with sigs and avatars, and the officers with a way to see how our population is distributed, I assume.

Me: |

Comment

If you go to the Roster off the main site (tacticalwarcraft.com) you see you can open up subpages for some characters and not for others.

Those subpages with statistics (crit%, hit%, armor, health, mana, talents, items, patterns, professions, keys, etc) are generated by the info tossed onto the site by UniUploader.

Somethings of note with it are:

1) Talents - Tells us who has what and if they have a special talent (improved marks, improved buffs, Trueshot aura, defensive speced, feral/balance/restro, etc) that should give them a special role.

2) Reputations - You have the rep, you get the rep items out of AQ and ZG

3) Professions - Find people with those rare patterns and rep specific formulas so you can hit them up for help getting what you need.

4) Loot priority- It helps to know how much tier 0, tier 1, and tier 2 gear someone has. We might even toss you your missing pieces.
              My sanity is not in question...
              It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

see my sig.. thats what it does
                .. |
                . \/