A very marked improvement :D

Re: New UI

ur rs is 1600 - 1200 tho thats cheating
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

:) you're welcome Arkamis.

I had to ditch most of that UI... I kept the Moog Hud, and the art, but since my screen is so huge, I ended up just going back to my 2 and a half bars.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by Chair
        ur rs is 1600 - 1200 tho thats cheating
        My rez is 1024x768. I play on a 14.1" screen.

And yes, thanks Manny!

Comment

What is that UI, for us customisation n00bs? I really like the compacted party bars - the default stuff, even for 5 people in your party, feels HUGE. I'd like something that reduces party members at least...

Me: |

Comment

Originally posted by Marconi
            What is that UI, for us customisation n00bs? I really like the compacted party bars - the default stuff, even for 5 people in your party, feels HUGE. I'd like something that reduces party members at least...
            the vast majority of that ui is Dischord.

Dischord Action bars, Dischord Unit Frames, Dischord Art.
            the remainder is a slew of other things... Confab, move anything, bagnon, so on and so forth. Arkamis has the link that'll hook you up with the entire Mod Suite. it comes with instructions on how to install it properly, and so on and so forth.

It's a really sexy UI for any caster.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

how the hell can u read that chat if ur at that resolution
              powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I just adjust to it slowly.

Comment

I ended up settling on this:

So far so good. We'll see how it holds up once I get to raiding... ;)

Me: |

Comment

Marconi, Do I see flexbar and diivskins in your UI?

Comment

Originally posted by Chair
                      how the hell can u read that chat if ur at that resolution
                      Even at my huge as Resolution, text is readable... With the UI arkamis is using, it was painful, but the thick font made it better.

Heh, i got holy hope recently, and i've been trying to figure out where to put the damn circles.
                      I can hardly wait for the patch so that my entire UI explodes.

Comment

when i log on post-patch.. i will see a blank screen of a wall in IF.. and a small circle that is my minimap... no buttons.. no bars..no character portrait... just my good ol minimap... sniffle.. ya never did me wrong minimap