Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stopping by to say HI

Hey everyone,

Wanted to pop on here and say hi to everyone and introduce myself. Real name is Valerie but if you prefer call me Tinka/Tink. I just started playing 1 1/2 weeks ago...yes a total newbie feel free to let the pointers fly. My main toon Tinka is a 23 NE hunter (I know another dirty hunter...been reading the back posts :row__572: ). I love the game though, completly addicted to the silly thing. Ashenhart is rlf who is to blame for my new addiction, like I didnt have enough to worry about irl now I have to worry about keeping a pixel happy lol big huggs:icon16: My style of play is FUN...not competive here to enjoy the game and meet new people. Even though I'm still learning and low level if I can help in anyway let me know.

Got the chance last week to play with several of your guild members...Chesty, Phantom, Lori, M(dont remember his name sorry) and of course Ash...Thank you soooo much for taking me as far as we got in Deadmines and sorry I had to leave for work...very much looking forward to meeting/playing with the rest of your guild. Great people and comedians... I've listened in a couple of times on TeamSpeak during last week and raid you had me roflmao several times. BTW WooHoo on taking down Hakker, and Congrats to all winning DKP'ers.

Let the fun begin

I just wanted you to know I have entered the SnapDragon phase of my life...Part of me has Snapped...and the rest of me is Draggin!!!!

Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste great with Katsup!

Re: Stopping by to say HI

Hey! How's it going?

Oh ya,

We're all winning DKPers =P
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Welcome Tinka :)

Let me know when you want to hit Gnomeragan. I can take you through.

Comment

Welcome to TG. The last place you will ever play.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Hi Tinka, I'm not a guildy anymore, but I still like to think I'm a good friend of the guild (at least TG is a good friend of mine anyhow!). I have some lower level alts that could help you out in instances if you need them. Morriah -level 19 warrior, and Myranda -level 28 priest. You can also message me on my main (Adrielle) if you need anything.

That goes for the rest of you too!

-Addie

Comment

Hey Val!! Glad you made it to WoW and TG!! Amazing that we have known each other 20+ years!! Talk to ya soon!!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome... and all the offers of help you guys are great. When I get into something I cant get out of myself (instances) I will give a shout. Please call on me if you ever need anything too.

Ash...ahhhh the aroma of mcpancakes and mccoffee in the morning hehehehe. doesnt seem that long ago .

I just wanted you to know I have entered the SnapDragon phase of my life...Part of me has Snapped...and the rest of me is Draggin!!!!

Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste great with Katsup!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X