Off nights...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off nights...

Since tonight appears to be an off night according to the raid signup page, but we have a ZG instance with only the Tiger and Panther between us and Hakkar with it resetting tomorrow morning, how feasible is it to get people together to try and knock it out tonight?

Since I'm new to the guild, I don't know how many people are usually on for off nights, etc. I understand wanting to have off nights so that if people want to take off a night from raiding they can. Can we somehow schedule raids on "off nights" in a way that those people who want a break don't feel obligated to come? Of course that means those of us wanting to raid be understanding of those that don't want to, but we're all mature here, right? ;)

I don't really expect this to happen tonight given the short notice, but maybe we can talk over what happens on "off nights" for future weeks.

Re: Off nights...

I'm game for trying to get to Hakkar again, BUT, the group would need to be solid. The Panther and Tiger are no cakewalk (as you know).

Comment

Re: Off nights...

Same here.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse