Hunter Demons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter Demons

Chair has recently prioritized killing the hunter demons over plinking around in IF when not in an instance.. i now have 2 dead ( =D ) ... but that leaves the 2 harder ones yet to be killed...

the Winterspring one.. which spawns in the NE corner of winterspring... has to be kitted using cheeta speed.. and keeping Serpent Sting(causes 4x damage than normal.. and slightly slows him down.. so he doesnt gain on u even when speed aspected...) for this one.. if i get within 30 yards, i get turned into a demon and take 800 damage per 2 seconds untill dead(or 2 minutes have passed) when this happens.. im either dead.,... or decursed AFTER i feign death.. thus.. the reason for my post.. i require the assistance of at least 1 paladin and or priest to prevent my untimely/costly death( the demon it tickin away.. could get nabbed by a theif of a hunter.. or despawn.. only up for 20 min as it is) i have this demon down pat.. lag is bustin me up tho.. i hav a max range of 41 yards.. yet it says im out of range to shoot him.. a fraction of a second later.. i get turned into a demon( 30 yard range mind u...) so with the server being as much of a POS as it is right not.. i have about a window of 2 yards to work with.. very tricky(even for me).

the silithus demon is.. imo.. not necessarily harder.. but mor complex.. he spawns little critters that do small damagge(40 or so) but they spawn 3 -5 at a time.. with under 300 health they die very easily.. this demon is affected by wing clip in a very helpful way.. he is immobilized for 30 seconds... he can still do damage and cast spells .. but he is locked in position for a while... trick with this demon is.. if ur out of melee range(5 yards or more) he will fear u and u will take about 800 damage.. iit lasts about 6 seconds.. and the critters can nail on u while doing so... therefor i require a warlock and a rezzer for this... the warlock is going to be used to keep a duel active with me.. and keep curse of wrecklessness on me( i am then immune to fear) from that i should be able to lock him down with a wing clip on top of an explosion trap(to kill the critters) and then DPS him like no tomorrow untill he breaks free... clipping him again.. finish the job..

both these demons have roughly 26k hit points.... and have to be taken out ALONE.. no pet.. no heals.. no help from others... i WOULD have both dead by know if it wasnt for stupid people.. and a$$holes....(horde attacking them.. and thus despawning =.( ) the demon is as picky as having an aura on the hunter that disappears.. then reappears.. that causes him to despawn

but.... [item]Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers[/item]
    [item]Lok'delar, Stave of the Ancient Keepers[/item]
    i think its worth it.. what do u think?

any volenteers? (i cant set a time.. they spawn when they want to.. *3 hrs from despawn*) so it kinda has to be spur of the moment for these (i wont spawn them unless i have help.. but i have to spawn em before someone else does. or im SOL)
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: Hunter Demons

I know your pain chair, but the warlock way is an exploit that could get you banned for a very long time. There is an easier way to deal with the fear that isn't an exploit. Get a dwarf priest to cast Fear Ward on you. Ya i know it only last through one fear, but that's better then getting banned over a quest.
    Thunderhorn:
    70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
    70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
    70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
    70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
    70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
    Gilneas:
    50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

How is that an exploit? Im not challenging im just wondering why they consider that one. You could get a Horde PVP Warlock to do it too, that way you aren't in a duel and that might not be considered an exploit.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

yes it is and will get you banned. Take alot of shaodws pots and get a priest to shodow buff you will help rest some fears. I have seen 4 hunters kill this guy just timeing is all it is.
        If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Comment

I'm just stating what blizzard has straight out said, if you are in a duel for the whole fight with either same or opposing faction and have curse of recklessness on it's considered and exploit. If you have a dwarf priest give you fear ward before you start, it is not considered an exploit.
          Thunderhorn:
          70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
          70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
          70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
          70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
          70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
          70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
          70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
          Gilneas:
          50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

to be all honest... the sili demon is pure luck without the warlock... u just hope he doesnt fear you too often.. and dps him like no tomorrow