my first post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first post

hey guys im keyon and im kinda new to this. i just joined a few days ago and i was reading all the stuff and foundout i needed to make my first post. i couldnt find a thread that was like "your first post" so i just made my own. im working on my first character hes a priest and im at lvl 18 right now. im trying to figure out the rest of the stuff for the guild but cant quite work the home page verry well. i just got ts but i dont know what room were in and i cant find it on the page so ill talk to you all when i finally figure it out. till then have fun playing

Re: my first post

Originally posted by keyon0
    hey guys im keyon and im kinda new to this. i just joined a few days ago and i was reading all the stuff and foundout i needed to make my first post. i couldnt find a thread that was like "your first post" so i just made my own. im working on my first character hes a priest and im at lvl 18 right now. im trying to figure out the rest of the stuff for the guild but cant quite work the home page verry well. i just got ts but i dont know what room were in and i cant find it on the page so ill talk to you all when i finally figure it out. till then have fun playing
    Welcome! It can be a lot to try to absorb at once...
    For teamspeak, once you log in, look toward the bottom of the list for "World of Warcraft" or "WOW" (it's aphabetical) and left click on the WoW channel you want. You'll be able to see when you "arrive" there.

Feel free to drop and chat at your convenience.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Level 80 Warrior
      Level 74 Priest

Comment

Welcome to TG Keyon.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

welcome to the guild you picked a good occupation and a great team to work in with :-)
          ... It's not that I don't like you, it's just that I like stepping on things....

Comment

To be more specific about TS, Double click the Channel named "World of Warcraft"...some people click the "Raid Channel" that is a sub-channel of WoW....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X