All Lower lvl quests that need completed week Jun. 16 - Jun. 25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Lower lvl quests that need completed week Jun. 16 - Jun. 25

Yes, I wasn't paying attention and missed this week :P Post up if you want to run something THIS OR NEXT WEEKEND.
    This thread is just for the lower lvl toons (<50) that have quests they would like help with this week. Please post Your level, the quests you need, and the time you can dedicate to this.

If you can help with a quest, please respond to that person and let them know you can help and when.

If you need to cancel, please send an in game email to the people that posted to assist you.

If you are requesting help for a lower level instance (Stockade, Deadmines, Blackfathom Depths, etc.), you should schedule the time right away. Don't expect that if you say "I'd like to do it" the organizing work will happen by itself; make a new post with a proposed time and go from there. Taking initiative works :)

P.S. I'm available for Deadmines, Blackfathom or Stockade this Sat. morning (and anything else ~lvl 30).

Me: |

Re: All Lower lvl quests that need completed week Jun. 16 - Jun. 25

I'm up for a Deadmines run Saturday with my Pally.

I also need to do the first part of my level 20 pally quest. Tried, almost survived, but the last (I hope) wave was too much. Shouldn't be bad with another person, I'd think.
    |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X